Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: LFC Online Social Events

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    Wrong way round I’ve got 3 usually at least one spare! Probably the ticket office monitor this site so best of luck on the list!
    You have some dark fantasies

I’ve had a ST for over 40 years and I’m absolutely minted. just putting it out there
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

And your only 29
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    I’ve had a ST for over 40 years and I’m absolutely minted. just putting it out there
    I haven't had a season ticket for 43 years and I'm fuckin brassed.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    I've my pick of 19 full credit cards but have a wife and 2 daughters so not as weathly as I should be !!
    And you don't hear me boosting 😂😂

"I sleep in a racing car, do you?"

"I sleep in a big bed with my wife"

So sad ….you really are missing me aren’t you xx
    I have given you the opportunity to have a nice chat amongst yourselves and this is the best you can come up with ?
    Any way , I entered the forum after a long time because there was doom and gloom about squad, no signings ( konate apart)
    Many were on a real downer, I tried to engender a bit of positivity. Insidious I think felt similarly. .
    Any way after 2 results the mood has changed…..people are trusting “ the Greek lad”… what… Would Klopp call him ..” the Greek lad”? Show some respect. I know fans are fickle but by Christ some on this forum take the biscuit!

No meet up for me this year lads. I'm only doing day trips, Watford the end of November and Norwich in February. I've picked hopefully Easy games ,goals is were its at !!
    Maybe Wolves last game of season but nothing booked until next year.
    Hopefully this happens, some decent reds here and I'm sure we'd enjoy a night out together.

Think we need to properly get through this pandemic shoite before planning anything. 45,000-50,000 new cases every day still over here.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Think we need to properly get through this pandemic shoite before planning anything. 45,000-50,000 new cases every day still over here.
    Aye, one of the reasons why I'm only doing day trips. (Matthew St will have to wait )