Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 478910111213141516171819202124 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Newcastle Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 3underpar View Post
    When your attackers are useless and can’t score simple goals...players that give up defending...you get a shit team that isn’t worth watching at this point. Injuries aren’t the excuse anymore. It’s pathetic
    Exactly. They have no excuses. They are fucking out of them.

Europa League here we come, absolute garbage fucking finishing has cost us again, dreadful from Fabinho there, Willock only had straight at Allison to shoot at, Fan tries to block it and deflects it past him

We can slag of our midfield, bemoan our missing defenders, but absolutely piss fucking poor finishing has wrecked our season worse than anything else, any other fucking factor, even fucking VAR, VAR has robbed us of 12 points, but our fucking woeful finishing and woeful decision on the final ball has cost us a fuck site more points, it's not fucking good enough, our conversion rate is absolutely appalling

Why get everyone behind the fucking ball, hoof it fucking long, as far into their half as possible then mark up the throw in, or better still fucking keep the fucking thing, absolutely fucking stupid way to lose a goal that late, fucking pathetic, put all the players behind the ball, keep the fucking thing, just fucking keep the fucking ball
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

These last two games have shown us why you need good CBs in the air.

I mean it was good game to watch but result not good.

Hopefully we slip out the EL places too can do without that next season.

Klopp has failed to beat the entire bottom part of the league at Anfield.

West Ham and Leicester even Everton are going tp finish above us.

But Saint god Klopp must not ne touched because he won the title. So now h can get away with this.

Top players we bringing on without CL football.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Not the chance squandering, the inability to control the game and keep a fucking clean sheet. The long balls were killing us, but he kept it as it was. It’s not his fault entirely, but this season as a whole has been his responsibility too
    You want to control the game and keep the ball and keep our play ticking over, don't take fucking Thiago off for Curtis Jones

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Jurgen??? whats he done wrong?? honestly is it his fault our players squander so many chances IS IT??
    People seems to forget the last times os Benitez, Hodgson, Kenny and Rodgers.

Mane can't score a goal and his Jurgen fault? Salah give the ball away a millions times a game and can't score either, his Jurgen fault?

No hope for Champions League next season. I really hope see Leicester and West Ham next season in Champions League, because they deserve.

No more excuses from our side, like injuries. We should be 3 up at HT and the game was over.

Probably go and beat the filthy now and win our remaining games and fall a point short of the Champions League, fucking shite subs and shite game management and absolutely fucking shite finishing and final balls

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Not the chance squandering, the inability to control the game and keep a fucking clean sheet. The long balls were killing us, but he kept it as it was. It’s not his fault entirely, but this season as a whole has been his responsibility too
    It was fucking Newcastle and they dominated us that 2nd half. We kept giving them the ball time and again. They are so cock sure it's unreal.
    They really do need a bomb up their arse.
    I do not want to see the likes of Robertson and his social media bullshit after that. That was a collective shithouse of a performance that should have been in the bag before half time. It's like they think these top 4 chances will just keep coming.

The strikers as usual has been horendous. Salah in those 2 momentd showed this.

He is our most likeliest scorer yes. But he makes difficult thing look easy and easy things look hard.

Even if Firmino was on crutches Klopp would still pick him.

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Klopp has failed to beat the entire bottom part of the league at Anfield.

West Ham and Leicester even Everton are going tp finish above us.

But Saint god Klopp must not ne touched because he won the title. So now h can get away with this.

Top players we bringing on without CL football.
    The only thing we could point at Klopp last summer, was not signing another CB with Lovren leaving and not sign a real striker. Firmino isn't a striker