Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Newcastle Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SydneyLFC View Post
    I don't think FSG and Klopp will make any radical changes unless forced into it. They will simply wait until they see how players respond to this disappointing season and the return of fans before making any decisions. January transfer or even the season after.
    You're right they won't and maybe some of us are being knee jerk? But asking pretty much half the team to rediscover form is a big ask.
    That Greek full vack must absolutely shit if he csnt get some time ahead of Robertson who currently looks like he just stumbled on some good form for 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    So what if he is 21 he is a CL player what if we signed Sancho or Haaland would you mention age ?

Yeah Chelsea employed so right morons AVB Sarri Lampard none of them compare to Klopp so you could argue they corrected their errors.

Chelsea can also write off debts as they have a sugar daddy 99% of clubs dont.

Leicester got to last 16 in EL about as far as Rodgers goes in Europe.

When has Klopp started a season and finished 8th I must have missed them seasons.
    I am not saying Konate wont work out. I am excited by him. I also wabt Kabak to stay he is a awesom defender. Defensively i think we are good enough. Improvement and refreshing is further up the field.

Klopp has never finishef 8th. If we finish below West Ham. Everton, Leicester, if not all of them but some and outside of CL for me Klopp failed. I an not saying we have devine right to CL it depends for me who the trans aee who end above us. If we end 5th in a season where the other 4 spots are taken by the so called big 6 i am fine with that. As i think rotation between those 6 is a given. Arsenal for now is the weakest but pound for pound think all are capable. It is just believe that seperates those 6.

If Rodgers ends above Klopp he massively out perfromed. He did it with lesser players and Leicester also jad injuries. I am not saying BR is better than Klopp. But BR is not as crap ad some make him out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by SydneyLFC View Post
    I don't think FSG and Klopp will make any radical changes unless forced into it. They will simply wait until they see how players respond to this disappointing season and the return of fans before making any decisions. January transfer or even the season after.
    That is probably correct. If they carry on like this and can’t get too four next season it will be the end of the road for Klopp and much of these players at LFC.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    So what if he is 21 he is a CL player what if we signed Sancho or Haaland would you mention age ?

Yeah Chelsea employed so right morons AVB Sarri Lampard none of them compare to Klopp so you could argue they corrected their errors.

Chelsea can also write off debts as they have a sugar daddy 99% of clubs dont.

Leicester got to last 16 in EL about as far as Rodgers goes in Europe.

When has Klopp started a season and finished 8th I must have missed them seasons.
    Legs sorry didnt answer the Haaland/Sancho part. Please go and check appearance numbers of these 3 comparitevely. Sancho is already a full international. Konate not. So u missing tjr point. Foden is also a boy but has played a lot football. So i am not dismising Konate. Of what I have seen he looks raw but also looks like someone who is going to be tops. Same as Kabak which had impressed me massively.

Gutted - saw the 1:0 score on 90 mins... assumed we would squeak home.

Why couldn’t we hold out at home to sodding Newcastle????

What a kick in the balls.

Steveo theres not many games that end up 1-0 in the Premier league.. We should have scored at least 2 more. Last season we won a lot of games 2-1..
    If Salah doesnt score no one else does. The attackers apart from Salah should be ashamed of themselves..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

11 points out of 30 against the botton 6. 6 of those points came from victories against Sheffield United. So 5 from 24 against Fulham, Brighton, WBA, Newcastle and Burnley.

No victories in 8 games against the teams in 15-19. We scored 4 goals in those 8 games against teams fighting for relegation.

There is also 6 consecutive home defeats and 7-2 mauling at Villa Park.

If this was any other Manager people would be calling for their head.

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    I am not saying Konate wont work out. I am excited by him. I also wabt Kabak to stay he is a awesom defender. Defensively i think we are good enough. Improvement and refreshing is further up the field.

Klopp has never finishef 8th. If we finish below West Ham. Everton, Leicester, if not all of them but some and outside of CL for me Klopp failed. I an not saying we have devine right to CL it depends for me who the trans aee who end above us. If we end 5th in a season where the other 4 spots are taken by the so called big 6 i am fine with that. As i think rotation between those 6 is a given. Arsenal for now is the weakest but pound for pound think all are capable. It is just believe that seperates those 6.

If Rodgers ends above Klopp he massively out perfromed. He did it with lesser players and Leicester also jad injuries. I am not saying BR is better than Klopp. But BR is not as crap ad some make him out to be.
    Right top two are the clubs with the biggest squads if Chelsea had Tuchel at the start top 3 would be done and dusted.

Yes we have been out performed if they finish above us but same with Arsenal/Spurs.

All 3 of us have smaller squads and lots of internationals and in Europe every year, we hardly had a pre season either this is clearly a factor.

Wait till fans are back and we have had a proper pre season none of those three are finishing above us you see.

I have said since last year this season is going to be an off one ...yeah we should beat Newcastle Burnley Brighton but we didnt.

I know its been a crap season im not stupid but I want to see us when its normal again.

I think we will sign younger and hungry players Konate is the start maybe Daka next ?

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    11 points out of 30 against the botton 6. 6 of those points came from victories against Sheffield United. So 5 from 24 against Fulham, Brighton, WBA, Newcastle and Burnley.

No victories in 8 games against the teams in 15-19. We scored 4 goals in those 8 games against teams fighting for relegation.

There is also 6 consecutive home defeats and 7-2 mauling at Villa Park.

If this was any other Manager people would be calling for their head.
    Not after winning the CL and league in successive season they wouldnt. Hes not without blame but he should and will be given the time to sort this out.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Not after winning the CL and league in successive season they wouldnt. Hes not without blame but he should and will be given the time to sort this out.
    Yes, spot on. He has had issues this year. But he should be given time to sort it. He is a proven winner. Next year if things are as bad, then I would start to question whether he is the right man.