Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 36789101112131415161718192023 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v Man United

BT are selling BT sport. That’s how much money they are making out of it. The big clubs are milking it they just want more. We know who the instigators of that crazy money grab are - the Yanks are to blame - they just want fucking money.

Get them out of our sport.

EDIT - Even Souness just said similar..

Don’t defend the ESL. Doesn’t matter how much you loathe Neville - UEFA or Scudamore.

The ESL & proJect Big picture - are wrong and they always will be:

From when the team leave the hotel .realistically , how quickly could they start the match ? I'd say about 90 minutes.

Yes, which means the Spurs game getting delayed in turn, or they show it on a different channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    BT are selling BT sport. That’s how much money they are making out of it. The big clubs are milking it they just want more. We know who the instigators of that crazy money grab are - the Yanks are to blame - they just want fucking money.

Get them out of our sport.
    Trying to get your fair share of the revenue you bring in to compete with a team like City isn't money grabbing Steveo

My club doesn't hold me to ransom to pay to watch my team and make me pay well over the odds for things I don't want to give them money to invest in other things and other sports

I pay £557 over the odds a season to watch my club on BT and Sky, the worldwide viewing figures for The Premier League is around 650m, do the maths and come back to me on who are the money grabbing bastards

650m viewers paying £557 over the odds a year to Sky and BT collectively
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Whose fair fucking share?

Please what do you know about where the money goes? Who owns the money?

Lol Keane on the filthy what an amateur, he hasn't even figured out they haven't improved that much at all, they've been incredibly average in most of their games, they've just benefitted massively this season from the fans not being there, it's actually been an advantage for them and having a massive squad of senior players with barely any injuries playing against sides who turned them over last season who had injuries, less preparation time between their games and depleted squads who were exhausted by a schedule they simply aren't used to

FSGs next move. Project fair share. Lolz n'tha.

Just tell it like it is Souey, Grealish and Kane are a pair of diving cunts

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    FSGs next move. Project fair share. Lolz n'tha.
    They should stick it to the broadcasters by pointing out to fans the incredible sums of money they make through making them pay for things they don't want and that they don't put any of the profits from that back into the English game and start a campaign for broadcasters to be contractually obliged to offer lower cost football only, even team only packages

Gives the fans more money to spend in the club shop and on excursions to Anfield, but crucially, they can CHOOSE what they spend the £550 a year they save on

Will United be getting punished for today's disruptive but largely peaceful protests ?