Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 478910111213141516171819202124 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v Man United

Trying to remember the last time I was less arsed about a match. Probably last month. This fiasco really isn’t helping my mood. Just call the fucking thing off.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Will United be getting punished for today's disruptive but largely peaceful protests ?
    They’ll probably get some kind of penalty. I guess for Fernandez will take it.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    They should stick it to the broadcasters by pointing out to fans the incredible sums of money they make through making them pay for things they don't want and that they don't put any of the profits from that back into the English game and start a campaign for broadcasters to be contractually obliged to offer lower cost football only, even team only packages

Gives the fans more money to spend in the club shop and on excursions to Anfield, but crucially, they can CHOOSE what they spend the £550 a year they save on
    You can also choose to get a fire stick with IPTV and pay feck all for the rest of your days.

They'll probably get rewarded for allowing those workers who finish at 4pm plenty of time to get home and have their tea before settling down to watch the match.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    They’ll probably get some kind of penalty. I guess for Fernandez will take it.
    Good one SB

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Trying to remember the last time I was less arsed about a match. Probably last month. This fiasco really isn’t helping my mood. Just call the fucking thing off.
    Any other game would have been called off. They can’t have this one not going ahead. Unbelievable really that it hasn’t been cancelled considering some earlier cancellations.

It had better be worth the wait.

They should stick it to the broadcasters by pointing out to fans the incredible sums of money they make through making them pay for things they don't want and that they don't put any of the profits from that back into the English game and start a campaign for broadcasters to be contractually obliged to offer lower cost football only, even team only packages

Gives the fans more money to spend in the club shop and on excursions to Anfield, but crucially, they can CHOOSE what they spend the £550 a year they save on
    Now THAT is something worth protesting about.
    How could supporters get something like this started?
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

I think the game should be null and voided and our boys awarded the 3 pts and a 3-0 win as is customary
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I think the game should be null and voided and our boys awarded the 3 pts and a 3-0 win as is customary
    Isn't that only if a team cant field a team? Like Middlesbrough in the late 90s? Or would it go against the home side?