Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 710111213141516171819202122232427 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v Man United

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Were any of them 6ft 4 and good at defending corners ? Asking for a German friend.
    Haha

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Maybe they thought they had more right to be there than some of the players.
    🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Like Pep buying several Goalkeepers and defenders for big money them not working out and him being given even more money to sign players for the same positions in the next window you mean while keeping the ones he already bought you mean?

Oh yeah I totally see your point about how well he's spent
    Like him or not anyone would have him here. If they say they wouldn't I don't believe them.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Like him or not anyone would have him here. If they say they wouldn't I don't believe them.
    I wouldnt swap Klopp for him no chance.

Nice of Carra to support those innocent United-following lambs in their protest.

Pity he couldn't have vocalised support more against Hicks and Gillette, but of course he had a contract to renegotiate the day before FSG bought the club. Priorities and all that.

We should request the game on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Yeah United have EL game but so what we were forced to play 2 games in 2 days so should they to fit the games in

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Cant have happened Carragher said nothing bad happened in the ground haha

If this was our fans this would be a different story.

Fans got into changing room so it had to be called off for Covid reasons.
    Under the circumstances it had to be called off, I genuinely believe the filthy should forfeit the game, I'm quite sure there is something in the rules about a game being called off through a club's failure to control their fans and in this instance, failure to secure and police their stadium, no way on earth we should be made to replay this fixture at a later date, the filthy should forfeit this fixture
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Nice of Carra to support those innocent United-following lambs in their protest.

Pity he couldn't have vocalised support more against Hicks and Gillette, but of course he had a contract to renegotiate the day before FSG bought the club. Priorities and all that.
    Carragher has always been all about Carragher, if you put Nate Phillips back in time to be a defender when Carra was, he is a much better defender, who can head the ball and can actually pass the ball and has much better positioning and anticipation that isn't aided by the team playing a flat back four with Alonso and Mascherano in front of it
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Under the circumstances it had to be called off, I genuinely believe the filthy should forfeit the game, I'm quite sure there is something in the rules about a game being called off through a club's failure to control their fans and in this instance, failure to secure and police their stadium, no way on earth we should be made to replay this fixture at a later date, the filthy should forfeit this fixture
    We will see if you have the same view if the same thing happens at one of our home games, and that one gets called off. What happened earlier could now easily happen at the other stadiums where the owners went in favour of the super league.

Kroenke who originally said Arsenal weren't for sale is now supposedly saying it's up for sale.