Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v Man United

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Nineteenx I thought we were nailed onto win the champions league?
    So did I, I thought it was you who told me we were too
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

No
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I no longer care.

I don’t care if we let two of the front three go. Cannot believe how Mané and Bobby’s form has literally fallen off a cliff, shocking.

They should be looking at chance conversion rates of strikers rather than actual goals scored.

Salah’s numbers would have you believe he’s one of the most clinical finishers ever play in the Premier League, watching him even recently, costing us points against Newcastle and getting us knocked out of the Champions League.

Klopp is essentially blind to the value of Fab in the midfield and risking a junior CB - it's one of his biggest failings.

Alisson
    Trent Phillips Kabak Robertson
    Milner Fabinho Thiago
    Salah Firmino Mane

No Wijnaldum please, he won't renew his contract so why continue to play him? He's been strolling around matches like they're a fucking training session. He's not the only one mind. Firminos work rate might actually suit this type of match and Jota seems to work better as a substitute

Quote Originally Posted by SydneyLFC View Post
    Klopp is essentially blind to the value of Fab in the midfield and risking a junior CB - it's one of his biggest failings.
    Fab who left Modric to allow him to tee up Reals third and left McGinn to allow him to tee up Watkins for their goal at Anfield and who, with the area of the goal for Willock to aim at late on today restricted to only be able to shoot straight at Big Bear elected to try and block, which isn't how we play with Big Bear in goal and deflected a shot that would have been straight at the keeper into our own net

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I no longer care.

I don’t care if we let two of the front three go. Cannot believe how Mané and Bobby’s form has literally fallen off a cliff, shocking.

They should be looking at chance conversion rates of strikers rather than actual goals scored.

Salah’s numbers would have you believe he’s one of the most clinical finishers ever play in the Premier League, watching him even recently, costing us points against Newcastle and getting us knocked out of the Champions League.
    Of glorious early chances in games we unquestionably should have scored from, to my recollection Mane has missed 2 and Mo has missed about 9 or 10 and we've dropped points in all the games those glorious early chances were missed in

Goes to show who’s moving

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Yep, looking at the stats he’s got the 2nd highest conversion rate in the top 6 scorers with a conversion rate of 26%.

Only Son has a higher percentage with 32%.

Sadio’s the worst in the table at 13% - 8 scored from 64 shots
    Last edited by LFC-DPG; 25th April 2021 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Fab who left Modric to allow him to tee up Reals third and left McGinn to allow him to tee up Watkins for their goal at Anfield and who, with the area of the goal for Willock to aim at late on today restricted to only be able to shoot straight at Big Bear elected to try and block, which isn't how we play with Big Bear in goal and deflected a shot that would have been straight at the keeper into our own net
    Come on mate Fabinho cant just let the lad have a free shot at goal from 15 yards out !

Like all players they have strengths/weaknesses but the facts are since he has been in midfield our form/results have picked up.

Leeds/Newcastle he is at CB we drop 4 points in those games.