Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1114151617181920212223242526272831 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v Man United

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Throwing barriers at cops too.
    Not sure if it was a Cop or not but reports say 2 Cops were injured someone possibly one of the Cops with a bottle slash to the face

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Not sure if it was a Cop or not but reports say 2 Cops were injured someone possibly one of the Cops with a bottle slash to the face
    Yeah seen that picture.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Yeah seen that picture.
    It's stuff like that that takes away from the original purpose of the peaceful protest
    The teams were also unable to leave their respective Hotels until the presence of protesters outside them had been dispursed.
    Last edited by fagin; 2nd May 2021 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    It's stuff like that that takes away from the original purpose of the peaceful protest
    Not gullible idiots going after their own club owners instead of going after the broadcasters who have been robbing them blind and holding them to ransom for the last 2 decades in particular

honestly you couldn't make it up, it's the equivalent of the knobs on zero hours contracts who have to choose to eat or heat accusing other working class folk of wealth envy for suggesting that those dodging 250-400bn in tax a year actually pay their taxes like the rest of us
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    How much of that protest was down to the possibility of City winning the league today if United lost, bearing in mind United played on Thursday and may have been "a bit tired" after their exertions.
    Just wait for the re-schedule when the game is played after United have had a couple of weeks off
    I would say approximately zero

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    You can also choose to get a fire stick with IPTV and pay feck all for the rest of your days.
    Not sure of your setup but i have IPTV on Android Box and Kodi Rising Tides for all games Not on BT and Sky plus all PPV's UFC and Boxing etc.If you get a VPN for use with Kodi and set it to the USA where all the sport is free it opens up a World of Sport from every Country of the World.
    Last edited by fagin; 2nd May 2021 at 08:44 PM.

Surely has to be this Monday or Tuesday, the filthy already have midweek games every midweek until the end of the season, Tuesday gives them 2 days prior to their away leg at Roma, given they're already 6-2 up, Monday or Tuesday this week is the best solution for them, although the best solution, due to fixture congestion, would be for them to forfeit the game for failure to control their fans and the lack of security at their ground making a situation by which the game had to be postponed, it's all on them
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

My God it’s a good job this wasn’t Liverpool fans.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    My God it’s a good job this wasn’t Liverpool fans.
    They'd be currently marching along the M6 joining up with other marches on the M52 with pitch forks !!

I don't know what the premiership rules are but the 3 points should be giving to us as there is no slot available to play the match.