Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1215161718192021222324252627282932 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v Man United

Was reading a report from the Assistant Manchester Police Chief where he states they have opened an investigation into the Protesters actions at Old Trafford it is Criminal in nature and he states they are going to prosecute those responsible.
    He said they were aware of the protest for 2 days but it was supposed to be peaceful and that's why they were there to try to keep it that way and safe.
    The Postponement was a joint agreement of Both Teams,The Police,The Prem League and the Mayor so obviously no chance of a 3 point penalty.
    Last edited by fagin; 3rd May 2021 at 06:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    My God it’s a good job this wasn’t Liverpool fans.
    Seen this posted a lot, but Steveo thinks the 'Anyone but Liverpool' nonsense that includes our fans is a figment of my imagination

He also thinks there was no VAR stitch up this season, despite numerous incidents of this occurring and costing us around 12 points
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by trueandred View Post
    I don't know what the premiership rules are but the 3 points should be giving to us as there is no slot available to play the match.
    even if both clubs agreed to the postponement, I still think, as the fixtures are and that other than this Monday or Tuesday, there is no space to schedule the fixture as all fixtures need to be completed on the final day, the only reasonable course of action, given as it was the filthys failure to control their fans and secure their stadium that caused the postponement, is for the filthy to forfeit the game

It's their problem, their fans did it, stirred up and incited by Neville in my opinion

And we should no fucking way accept or agree to any rescheduling of this fixture that disadvantages us, it's not our problem, we shouldn't have had to agree to a postponement as with Covid and fans having been in the tunnel and dressing rooms, there was no way the game could go ahead on health and safety grounds

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Seen this posted a lot, but Steveo thinks the 'Anyone but Liverpool' nonsense that includes our fans is a figment of my imagination

He also thinks there was no VAR stitch up this season, despite numerous incidents of this occurring and costing us around 12 points
    He's never said that. Don't stir the pot. It's Bank Holiday Monday.

Just caught the back of the Mirror on the tv.. headlines Man-United could be docked points.. The chances of the FA taking action against their beloved club is less than zero
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Just to clarify the VAR thing

Van Dijk was not offside v Everton, that was a pen and a red card and should have been a red card even had Van Dijk been offside - Mane wasn't offside either

FA panel review of the incident, when the footage very clearly, beyond any shadow of a doubt shows Prickford very clearly take his eyes off the ball and focus on taking Van Dijk out, no way any reasonable person, not showing clear and deliberate bias doesn't ban him, absolutely scandalous all round

Brighton - Never a pen
    Sheffield UTD - Never a pen
    Tottenham - Son goal offside

WBA - Player very clearly climbing all over the back of Fabinho, arms around his neck holding him down, I must have seen at least 20 of these this season and every season and you know what, every single time it is a foul, except this one

Southampton - They score from a free kick that was from a dive - Walker-Peters runs into Mane's leg trying to get back and brings him down, it's an accident, but again, I have seen 15 or more incidents of this same accidental foul this season, and bar that one, every single one has been a pen - Shot on target hits a players arm blocking it, the laws of the game are clear on that, it's a penalty

Chelsea - Ball hits Kantes arm above his shoulder - Laws of the game this season, if the ball hits a players hand or a part of his arm when that players hand is raised about their shoulder it is a pen, mandatory

No excuses for any of these

Leicester scored from a free kick that wasn't a foul, one of a number of fouls given to them that weren't fouls but were dives, Kabak was booked for turning ahead of Barnes, getting to the ball first and Barnes running into the back of him and throwing himself to ground, one of their other free kicks, again it wasn't even a foul, it was a great bit of defending, Kabak stood up brilliantly, made sure he could only go one way and that he was already on the half turn to be able to turn and beat Barnes to the ball when Barnes knocked the ball the only place he gave him to go

Everton (again) - Henderson injured because despite their lad very clearly holding Hendo and dragging him back by his arm and the ref having a great view of it, like in so many games, the ref let the play continue with our lad being fouled - Ref gives a penalty for their lad running into Trent who was lying on the floor having slid to try and block an attempted shot

The Hendo one was symptomatic of the officiating in practically all our games this season, if one of our players has the slightest tug or hint of holding a player or doesn't foul them at all in many instance and the player throws himself to ground, it's a free kick almost immediately, yet throughout the entire season opposition players, their defenders in particular have been allowed to persist with what I can only describe as WWE defending, constantly and persistently holding Mane and Mo in particular, dragging them back, wrapping both arms around them and we get the same as happened with Hendo, ref just lets play go on

The officiating we have received this season has been an absolute joke and we need to meet with the officials ahead of next season and ensure there's no repeat, a level playing field in terms of officiating is all you want, you don't want different treatment to any other club, but that's what we have had all season and not in our favour either

How funny would it be if they got docked points and it ended up costing them 2nd place. Their own dick head fans causing it would be priceless.

We can blame ourselves if we dont get top 4..But one of the weird things that i found strange. was the panel that review decisions. Pickford wasn't given a red in retrospect. Yet two matches later.. An Everton players red card was downgraded to a yellow. These turds can't change the on field calls by the officials. Well until they can that is.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    How funny would it be if they got docked points and it ended up costing them 2nd place. Their own dick head fans causing it would be priceless.
    The Premier League and FA will never dock United points, they should declare the game forfeit and award us the 3 points and a 3-0 win, because they failed to secure their stadium properly or control their fans and although both sides agreed to the postponement, these fans had been in the tunnel and the dressing rooms, there was no way the game could go ahead because of COVID protocols once United's staff had let that happen and there isn't a reasonable slot to reschedule the game

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post

That’s right. I also believe we would have won the league but for the ESL and Big Picture announcements.

Keep em coming mate.