Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1518192021222324252627282930313235 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v Man United

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Would be amazed (and pleasantly surprised) if we are given the 3 points by default.
    We won’t we will play them on 16th May 4.30pm is my guess.

We will then move the WBA to next midweek 11-12th May.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    We won’t we will play them on 16th May 4.30pm is my guess.

We will then move the WBA to next midweek 11-12th May.
    Suspect you're right.

Going to be 5 matches in....15(?) days for us - feel we're being punished for United's fans getting on like plebs.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Suspect you're right.

Going to be 5 matches in....15(?) days for us - feel we're being punished for United's fans getting on like plebs.
    I agree and that is how we are going to be treated United know they are in CL so will keep players fresh for us sums this season up.

The Premier League will probably give Utd a couple of goals start for the inconvenience

The day before their euro. cup final, we had to do it so why can't they

I really hope we’re being compensated for our expenses (hotel etc). I’m fuming. Fucking manc twats.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by nineteenx View Post

the premier league and fa need to show some balls and take strong decisive action
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I agree and that is how we are going to be treated United know they are in CL so will keep players fresh for us sums this season up.
    Well maybe the reason for the delay in announcing a new date is that Utd arent yet mathematically guaranteed top 4 (nor a EL win to qualify them) so the powers that be wont want them to play their semi-final and 5 league games into a squeezed timeframe and possibly slip up badly lol but we will end up getting fucked over it too.

Maybe PL waiting until utd are guaranteed top 4 and we are guaranteed not to be top 4 before they announce the new date. JK and LFC better hold firm on this and end up not agreeing to something which disadvantages us, that would swing the momentum towards awarding us the points but then every other club going for europe would be disgusted ( and rightly so).

Quote Originally Posted by sydenham red View Post
    Well maybe the reason for the delay in announcing a new date is that Utd arent yet mathematically guaranteed top 4 (nor a EL win to qualify them) so the powers that be wont want them to play their semi-final and 5 league games into a squeezed timeframe and possibly slip up badly lol but we will end up getting fucked over it too.

Maybe PL waiting until utd are guaranteed top 4 and we are guaranteed not to be top 4 before they announce the new date. JK and LFC better hold firm on this and end up not agreeing to something which disadvantages us, that would swing the momentum towards awarding us the points but then every other club going for europe would be disgusted ( and rightly so).
    They are nailed on top 4.

We will play them 16th May and hopefully the ground gets trashed again its what the season deserves.

We wont make top 4 but we could make EL which is worth millions and we are being put out I couldnt care less about United.

Klopp wont be happy about this but he will smile and ride this shitshow out as he is a pro.

Apologies if it’s been asked before but are there any scenarios where fifth place leads to CL qualification? A win in the Europa or CL for one of the top four, for example