Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 21242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v Man United

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    A Leicester loss definitely opens the door a bit further for us.
    It certainly does, it means a win against the filthy would leave us 3 points behind them with a game in hand, we need to not get out hopes up of anything other than a filthy capitulation and a walk in the park for Leicester tomorrow and put all our focus on making damned well sure we beat the Manc at full strength, because even if Leicester win tomorrow, given their remaining 2 games and our remaining 3 after Thursday, there'd still be a very VERY good chance we could pip them
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Ole's made 10 changes, BUT, he has ALL his big guns on the bench, I was sure he'd do that (read earlier) because he will want to win tonights game despite what many people here seem to think

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Ole's made 10 changes, BUT, he has ALL his big guns on the bench, I was sure he'd do that (read earlier) because he will want to win tonights game despite what many people here seem to think
    Yeah of course he does this is what I suspected would happen.

We as a club are too soft on and off the field and should not only have not agreed to that date but its about time we spoke out about Manchester based refs.

Taylor last 10 Utd games 5 pens LFC last 14 games ZERO pens.....it all evens out though as Tierney on VAR will be sure to correct it !

Joke.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post

We as a club are too soft on and off the field and should not only have not agreed to that date but its about time we spoke out about Manchester based refs.

Taylor last 10 Utd games 5 pens LFC last 14 games ZERO pens.....it all evens out though as Tierney on VAR will be sure to correct it !
    Tierney is from Wigan, which is almost the same distance away from Manchester as it is Liverpool. And Mike Dean has refereed us a few times, and he comes from the wirral.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Tierney is from Wigan, which is almost the same distance away from Manchester as it is Liverpool. And Mike Dean has refereed us a few times, and he comes from the wirral.
    Dean only ever refs us against Everton NEVER against Manc clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post

Pretty strong team, that's the strength in depth they've had all season, and you can never tell with the younger forwards in with Greenwood, they might surprise you, they will have played together a lot through their youth set up and likely have a very good understanding of each other, plus Leicester were all over the place v Newcastle with only Evans missing from their defence and he's missing again this evening

I am in the Souness camp on this the refs are crap.

Think someone from ESPN had some stats for VAR decisions and says Coote/Moss are the worst I believe for ALL teams.

I stand by my comments on Anthony "I support Altrincham" Taylor when his family all support United .....its just BS.

You wouldnt get a ref from Southampton doing Pompey games no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Pretty strong team, that's the strength in depth they've had all season, and you can never tell with the younger forwards in with Greenwood, they might surprise you, they will have played together a lot through their youth set up and likely have a very good understanding of each other, plus Leicester were all over the place v Newcastle with only Evans missing from their defence and he's missing again this evening
    Come on lets be serious this isnt a strong team at all.

I wont be watching it anyway I think last 3 games gives us a chance to do the same and play fringe players no point flogging a dead horse.

That's not a strong team United have put out, there's only De Gea and Greenwood who play regular. The back 4 is weak as anything. If he played this team on thursday ( which i know he won't ) we would win easily.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.