Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 22252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v Man United

I hope we negotiated a few soft penalty calls and favourable var calls for next season when we agreed to allow them have their cake and eat it.

next season wont change a damn bit. We will always get bad var calls. Because the officials are bent. Greenwood should have clearly given away a penalty the other day. For some unknown reason. The person reviewing the footage decided against. Its either huge incompetence or bias and my opinion is the latter.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    next season wont change a damn bit. We will always get bad var calls. Because the officials are bent. Greenwood should have clearly given away a penalty the other day. For some unknown reason. The person reviewing the footage decided against. Its either huge incompetence or bias and my opinion is the latter.
    There was absolutely no excuse for VAR to fail to award Villa a pen on review, as there was no excuse for them not to award us one v Chelsea for Kante's handball, it is written in black and white in the laws of the game that both those instances are penalties, no room for or entitlement to their subjective bollocks, both were mandatory pens, that quite fankly it is absolutely scandalous weren't given on review
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Dean only ever refs us against Everton NEVER against Manc clubs.
    He should have been in charge for the 2006 cup final, but was replaced. Maybe West Ham objected.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    He should have been in charge for the 2006 cup final, but was replaced. Maybe West Ham objected.
    Didnt know that Sky cant blame West Ham if they did.

It also puts the ref under pressure as if he gave us a decision to win the game he is bound to come under fire.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Didnt know that Sky cant blame West Ham if they did.

It also puts the ref under pressure as if he gave us a decision to win the game he is bound to come under fire.
    Indeed.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

United B V Leicester A team

Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    United B V Leicester A team
    10 changes from their sunday match and prob 10 or 11 changes to come again on thurs. Deliberate weakened team to try and screw us over. If it had been us 2nite and leicester on.thurs he'd have reversed the line up

Quote Originally Posted by sydenham red View Post
    10 changes from their sunday match and prob 10 or 11 changes to come again on thurs. Deliberate weakened team to try and screw us over. If it had been us 2nite and leicester on.thurs he'd have reversed the line up
    Obviously. I’d expect as. Much. We should have been given the points. Any other fixture in the cdd as lender and I bet we e we like have. Too much money in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by sydenham red View Post
    I know it's the unlikeliest thing ever, but given they can still mathematically win the Title, you can't help but question their priorities