Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 242728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Man United

There goes top 4. So Thursday is essentially a dead rubber right?
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    It could only happen to us, that the supposed punishment to Manchester Utd should adversely affect Liverpool.
    We as per usual lie down and take everything thrown at us.

Just looked at the score as expected no Brenny bottlers this season top 4 is done.

I think we should start resting our main players now and think of the bigger picture of next season.

Robbo Trent Salah Mane all need a long break would have put Gini in but as he is off he can play !

Lol, Leicester are celebrating like that's ensured they're in the Champions League, they'll get beaten in the cup final and could very well lose their last 2 games also, especially following the disappointment of losing the cup final, I absolutely expect us to beat the filthy, but even if I am proved wrong, we could still finish above Leicester winning our 3 remaining games thereafter
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Mancs all over Twitter saying job done because we likely won’t get top 4 now. No mention of the fact that they’ve just handed their local rivals the title. We all know who they’re biggest rivals are, and always will be.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

So, after all the talk of a title challenge, the filthy surrender any faint lingering hopes they may have had tamely and lamely playing a second string v Leicester

I think, for the many reasons this season has been as it has and worked out as it has for a few teams, Ole and their fans don't appreciate that this was the best chance they will get at a title shot in years and that they haven't improved as much as they think and next season, when the lesser sides and European hopefuls are back to getting more rest with their smaller squads and a full weeks preparation for each next league game, they're going to be in for a very big shock and with other sides back at full strength, they'll more than likely be back to scrapping for fourth spot in the last few weeks of the season
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Leicester not blow it this year they have Spurs last game they are king bottle jobs and nothing to play for.

Leicester will probably lose to Chelsea in the final but they are huge underdogs to be fair.

Our best hope is United fans running riot and getting game called off again 🤣

To borrow Ged's old phrase not playing in the champions league may be a blessing in disguise. This is a team that has been playing on low batteries since February last year. Lost a serious amount of players to injury. Less games next year may suit the players that will regroup next year

Now less than 5% chance top 4.

Mind you after the disastrous Everton away game where the world best defender got physically attacked as well as one of the best midfielders in the world got assaulted.

That 'offside' where mane arse hair was offside not even facing goal.

Wasnt klopp asked after that game ... has the title bid gone ... klopp replied with a very serious look on his face.

What a shit season
    Injuries
    Unbelievable harsh VAR decisions
    Especially v Neverton and Brighton away.
    Then the CB fiasco.
    And the after new year fall apart January February March.
    6 consecutive home losses.

This season deserves an astrix.

Horrendous season .

At the end of the day, if we are relying on City to beat Chelsea and Utd to beat Leicester for us to get into the Champions league .. forget it. Firstly we are the last club either would do any favours for and secondly, when you have such an abysmal home record against Burnley, Fulham, West Brom and Newcastle you really are not good enough to finish in the top four.
    Absolutely no one to blame but ourselves.