Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2528293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Man United

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Leicester not blow it this year they have Spurs last game they are king bottle jobs and nothing to play for.

Leicester will probably lose to Chelsea in the final but they are huge underdogs to be fair.

Our best hope is United fans running riot and getting game called off again ��
    Again, I thoroughly expect our lads to get the win on Thursday night, and even if I am proved mistaken in my belief, we could still get top four by winning our remaining 3 games, Leicester will lose to Chelsea twice in quick succession, they'll take on a Tottenham side on the final day who have nothing to lose while they have everything to lose and will be bruised from having lost 2 in a row with one of them being the cup final
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    At the end of the day, if we are relying on City to beat Chelsea and Utd to beat Leicester for us to get into the Champions league .. forget it. Firstly we are the last club either would do any favours for and secondly, when you have such an abysmal home record against Burnley, Fulham, West Brom and Newcastle you really are not good enough to finish in the top four.
    Absolutely no one to blame but ourselves.
    But, we can still get top four and have everything to play for and are still in a position to retrieve something from this season, and all things considered, with VAR and injuries and never being able to play any kind of settled side throughout, or players in their best positions, getting top four would be a very good achievement, and it is still very much achievable

Yep correct Miller we need to get the cheque book out for first eleven players.

After Thursday give Neco Tsimikas Clarkson Davies (if he is a real player) some game time what does it matter finishing 5th or 7th ?!

The most anorexic of slim chances mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Again, I thoroughly expect our lads to get the win on Thursday night, and even if I am proved mistaken in my belief, we could still get top four by winning our remaining 3 games, Leicester will lose to Chelsea twice in quick succession, they'll take on a Tottenham side on the final day who have nothing to lose while they have everything to lose and will be bruised from having lost 2 in a row with one of them being the cup final
    I dont have great confidence we will beat WBA / Burnley being honest and looking at our CBs against Rashford Cavani doesnt inspire me.

Chelsea might already be in CL by time they play Leicester if they beat Arsenal and we lose they are in....they might decide to rest players to for CL final.

I admire your faith but its not happening this season I knew this at xmas we would struggle for top 4 yes we have lost to dross.

Everyone gets injuries but would have been better had it spread around different positions instead of our 3 CBs.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    the most anorexic of slim chances mate.
    NEVER give up!

It's simple, we have to win on Thursday, anything less is a disaster.

Lol old wobble gob, if Sancho goes anywhere this summer, it will be Chelsea with Tuchel likely moving on or loaning out Hudson-Odoi

He fucking annoys me the wobble gob cunt, prattling on about the huge swings and talking about us, the other commentators and pundits are fucking spineless too, regardless of which club I played for or supported, if I were in their position, I ask the twat outright, "How do you think you'd have got on defending your title if you Vidic and your other 2 CBs were out for most of the season and Carrick and Scholes we having to fill in at CB, how do you think this United side would have got on this season with Maguire, Lindelof and Bailly out for almost the entire season?"

Can't wait for next season, when it's a normal season, normal fixture lists, fans back in the stadiums, 3 or 4 clubs benefitted massively from the absence of fans this season and the fixture list because of their bigger squads of top or high level quality players

Oh and apparently, Pep is a genius for changing his approach and copying a lot of what Jurgen did with our lads to reel them in

Thursday night European football awaits... The only silver lining if this is confirmed is that Klopp can play the reserves in Europe and focus on the league