Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v Man United

United fans have gone nuts today and blocked up theirs own teams hotel stopping the players leaving and broke into old Trafford and got on the pitch and protesting against glazers. Pretty impressive to be fair. We might get 3 points yet lads.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Haha - Honestly it would be a very niche appeal so the fact it made me so happy could raise an eyebrow or two, but myself and a small group of other folks who have had both vaccinations got a boat trip on a rig to Ailsa Craig.

Normally people only get to go around the island and use cameras and binoculars from the water, but we got to explore a bit.

I managed to get photos I am really stoked on (Puffin and Gannet) whilst also getting to find and gently hold a Slow Worm, which we don't have in Ireland - a legless Lizard (they can blink and discard part of the tail to distract enemies, whereas snakes can't) that I always wanted to see.

Ailsa Craig is somewhere I have wanted to go since I was very young and to get to see such a deep concentration of seabirds was incredible.
    Nice one dude. Sounds like a good day out. I like Puffins, like a North Sea version of a Toucan! Lolz.
    I've seen slow worms on a Ray Mears ( a personal hero of mine) show before. Cool little creatures.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    United fans have gone nuts today and blocked up theirs own teams hotel stopping the players leaving and broke into old Trafford and got on the pitch and protesting against glazers. Pretty impressive to be fair. We might get 3 points yet lads.
    Neville doing his PR act again. Absolute knob, I'm so tired of him now. The fucking gaul of that "chat" with Scudamore was the height of hypocrisy.
    Scudamore having the brass neck to criticise was unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Ain't the glazers done more for them money wise- and spending on transfers etc than us??

At least they do something about it fair play

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Neville doing his PR act again. Absolute knob, I'm so tired of him now. The fucking gaul of that "chat" with Scudamore was the height of hypocrisy.
    It would be difficult for many to be on Murdoch's payroll and take the moral high ground.
    Last edited by SydneyLFC; 2nd May 2021 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    You could argue Neville has caused all this I really hope this continues and the game is off.

He is a massive twat did the same trouble making with England when Rio was correctly banned from a Euros.

Pitty the fans didnt get in the dressing rooms as with Covid it would be off.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Ain't the glazers done more for them money wise- and spending on transfers etc than us??

At least they do something about it fair play
    They’ve spent a fair bit alright. But I think a bit like us they’ve reaped the benefits too. Apparently the stadium is a massive shack now in dire need of investment. I suppose they’d argue that the should really be winning everything given their vast financial prowess but they aren’t able to because of the way their ownership is structured.

United haven’t had a manager capable of stepping out of the shadow left by Ferguson. He is a tough act to follow.

God help whoever follows Jurgen.. Not that he has one a tenth as much but you get the point.

Unless this season is his attempt at smoothing that over

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    United haven’t had a manager capable of stepping out of the shadow left by Ferguson. He is a tough act to follow.

God help whoever follows Jurgen.. Not that he has one a tenth as much but you get the point.

Unless this season is his attempt at smoothing that over

Pretty sure he's ahead of Ferguson career wise in his time at Liverpool in what he's won, didn't it take Ferguson 5 years to win anything? He also hasn't had the advantages of being the club able to spend the most money Ferguson enjoyed, he's almost at the completely opposite end of the spectrum in that regard
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Well we can probably take the day off not sure this is going ahead today.