Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Finishing training

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Firmino in the game against Leeds. around the 8th minute mark he was close to their goal and for some unknown reason he lifted the ball high and it was headed away.. he should have controlled the ball on the floor. I didnt get why he needed to do that what he did. Hes just not a natural finisher thats the problem and his ratio of goals to games show that
    Did he? Maybe I'm thinking of a different incident, but there was one that followed a great run from Fab that ended with a disappointing ball to Bobby, lofted to him, too high, that he struggled to get down and then the chance was gone, is that the one you're talking about?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Great record for Jimmy Greaves .. Haaland (minus) injuries will have a good career..When he first appeared and you hear all kinds of praising I often ignore that. But he scores for fun..get him a team who create chances he will get a bagful.
    He'll be a City player next season

Well let's hope we have been working on finishing moves off in training this week, the misses from Mo and Mane 2 minutes apart towards the end of the first half that should have seen us 3-0 against Newcastle were absolutely shocking

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Well let's hope we have been working on finishing moves off in training this week, the misses from Mo and Mane 2 minutes apart towards the end of the first half that should have seen us 3-0 against Newcastle were absolutely shocking
    The guys may be brilliant in training Probably are, week-in week-out.
    But training is a different environment to match day
    You cannot replicate that pressure of trying to score a goal in training.