Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This weekends other games

This weekends other games

So, what are we hoping for tonight, Palace to nick and incredibly unlikely point, or Leicester to thrash them to spare us the pain of there possibly being some hope of a top four finish only for our lads to let as down again as they have in the last 2 games and in all the numerous recent opportunities to make serious headway?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Ihenacho has really been reminding me of Sturridge when he was good in his last 8 games he's played, wonder if Brenny will drop him anytime soon and revert to how they played before he was forced to put him in like Jurgen did when we played better and got better results with Hendo at No6

Good point about Sturridge, very much like him. Seems to have that predatory instinct. Or he has the last few months. Ironically he'd get in Citys team now.

1-0 to Palace, Zaha, could easily have been 2 down in the opening 5 minutes though

HT Leicester 0-1 Palace

1-1 great play by Ihenacho to put the goal on a plate

Palace should go 2-1 up but their forwards do a Liverpool and fuck up what should have been a certain goal all day long

Palace should go 2-1 up AGAIN but Benteke does and impression of one of our forwards and heads tamely at Schmeichel when it was easier to score

Leicester should go 2-1 up after Ihenacho releases Vardy brilliantly, but he does a Bobby, Mo, Mane or Jota and wastes the chance

2-1 another brilliant Sturridge like goal from Ihenacho

He'd do for a number 9 for us if he could continue playing as he has the last 9 games, his link play is really good too