Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This weekends other games

At this rate our only hope of top four is going to be to win all our remaining games and Leicester to beat Chelsea, think our lads have passed up way too many golden opportunities to get top four football, we should be level with Chelsea right now after our last 2 games, missed so many chances in both those games, both sides gifted us 2 glorious opportunities trying to play out as well and we wasted both

The one v Leeds when the keeper miskicked it and Mr Golden Boot could have played it first time to Bobby just our side of the penalty spot, onside with no defender anywhere near him but chose to run with it and try to score himself was absolutely criminal
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Fucking class from Ihenacho for what should have been another assist, he really would do for a No9 for us on this form, makes really calm and good decisions when he's in the situations we're so fucking wasteful in

To think he's only in the team by accident because injuries forced Rodgers who barely ever played him to put him in the team

Leicester get another win, not especially deserved, but they get the win courtesy of some Liverpool like finishing from Palace and some brilliance from Ihenacho

What annoys me Liverpool under Bodgers bottled it come the end of 13/14 season. Rodgers Leicester played shite tonight ironically against Palace, still scraped a win. After Utd game, on paper we have easiest fixtures, but it will end up being loads of banana skins.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenson78 View Post
    What annoys me Liverpool under Bodgers bottled it come the end of 13/14 season. Rodgers Leicester played shite tonight ironically against Palace, still scraped a win. After Utd game, on paper we have easiest fixtures, but it will end up being loads of banana skins.
    We didn't bottle it, Rodgers fucked it up trying to make himself look clever

He fucking annoys me, like his ridiculous claim his game plan was to start playing on 70 minutes in their second meeting with us, when AGAIN if we'd finished our fucking chances after comprehensively domiinating them for those 70 minutes we'd have been out of sight, plus they equalised from a free that was one of numerous given for blatant dives

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    At this rate our only hope of top four is going to be to win all our remaining games and Leicester to beat Chelsea, think our lads have passed up way too many golden opportunities to get top four football
    Unfortunately it's gone.

We need to -

- Win all of our remaining games, no draws (oh boy....)
    - Hope Chelsea drop 5 points from their remaining games, which would be a loss against one of Leicester or City and a draw at best (for them) against the other.

Unlikely.

Chelsea will be pretty pumped about how their season is panning out at a time where we are super deflated so it's not a good place to be.