Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: CL Predictions - Semifinals

1-0 HT PSG by far the better side with and without the ball and unfortunate not to be a couple of goals to the good
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Wow what a great game to watch. Very impressed by PSG, I thought they would absorb city possession and play on the break, but they are really on the front foot. the are playing much better than they did against Bayern. Bakker on the left side has been brilliant, as has Marquinos in the middle.
    You feel that PSG will definitely get an away goal in manchester, so let's hope they can keep a clean sheet tonight. City have looked off the pace, but they are always dangerous of course.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Wow what a great game to watch. Very impressed by PSG, I thought they would absorb city possession and play on the break, but they are really on the front foot. the are playing much better than they did against Bayern. Bakker on the left side has been brilliant, as has Marquinos in the middle.
    You feel that PSG will definitely get an away goal in manchester, so let's hope they can keep a clean sheet tonight. City have looked off the pace, but they are always dangerous of course.
    City are showing they are absolutely nowhere near our best levels with our full compliment without the ball

Let's hope PSG bang in another couple without reply second half

So much for them being the 'Farm League'.

The best of Ligue 1 giving the presumed best of the Premier League a footballing lesson out there.

I'd pad that lead if I were them, though.

They can definitely get an away goal when the tie returns to Manchester, but you want to make sure you take advantage of everything you can while you can.

(for that matter, City can still get an away goal too - particularly against the run of play - , which would and could be all the difference in the world.)
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Need to keep MBappe at Cancelo and have the cunt sent off too

FSG need to sign us MBappe as an apology

City players throwing themselves to ground all over the place, ref not having it

MBappe doesn't look fully fit to me

Strange goal but they all count.

1-1 City level boooooooooooooo Bacon Face, keeper shocker on that one, waited for a player to get a touch on it that never happened and reacted too late to stop it curling into the corner