Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 14171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: CL Predictions - Semifinals

I could never work out what all the fuss was about when it came to Tuchel. However, he is winning me over. Very tactically aware, and always seems to have the right players in the right positions. With the money he is likely to get in the summer, Chelsea could well dominate for the next few years.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Chelsea have been very good, but Real Madrid are absolutely awful. I was pleased when we got them in the quarter finals, and I still stick with that instinct. It just shows how shit we are this season.
    Think you have to credit Chelsea - they look capable of beating anyone right now. Tuchel must be pinching himself with that squad and how poorly Frank had them doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Think you have to credit Chelsea - they look capable of beating anyone right now. Tuchel must be pinching himself with that squad and how poorly Frank had them doing.
    Agree. They looked poor first half of the season but a totally different side now. No big ego players or superstars either. A really young side who are going places.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Agree. They looked poor first half of the season but a totally different side now. No big ego players or superstars either. A really young side who are going places.
    Wherever they may be going I don't think they'll be taking Abraham with them, he isn't getting a
    look in at the moment.

They're a very good side, but I hope they lose on Saturday, in the very faint hope they will miss out on top four and we somehow sneak in and then having to win it to be in it in the Champions League final, just like us the last time the final was in istanbul, they crush City and Guardiola's dreams

I find it hard to dislike the current Chelsea team because they have 2 players I followed for 2 seasons as we were linked with them and I wanted us to sign both, and very much admire in Havertz and Werner, I've always been a big admirer of Kante and Azpilicueta too and they play good football and unlike too many other Prem sides, they don't go throwing themselves to ground looking to cheat all the time either

Fair play and credit to Fat Frank for bringing Mount through as he did too
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Wherever they may be going I don't think they'll be taking Abraham with them, he isn't getting a
    look in at the moment.
    Colonel Abraham might find himself 'trapped' in their reserves
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    look in at the moment.
    Yes he looks surplus to requirements.
    We'll have him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Colonel Abraham might find himself 'trapped' in their reserves
    Haha

Yes he looks surplus to requirements.
    We'll have him.
    Indeed.

I hope Chelsea win the final
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century