Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: CL Predictions - Semifinals

Also CD search the 'Fabinho at CB' thread
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post

I've never seen someone with such a bug up their arse about a player in their own team
    Jesus fucking wept, you don't read here very often, there's entire multi page thread dedicated to slagging players off who've done a fuck site more for this club than Fabinho, who are better players than he is and who can actually read the fucking game and at least be where they should be when they're needed to be

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Get over it, i critique every player when they fk up, it's Fab more because he continually makes the same mistake every game

I'm not going to indulge you any further for a very simple reason, if you understood how the press and counter press works, you'd understand that Fab continually having a rush of blood and leaving the player in his area to get involved in a situation we already outnumber a player and the outnumbered player with nowhere to go being given an easy ball out to the fucking player in Fab's fucking area is a big fucking problem and he does it 3 or 4 times every fucking game

If it were any other player doing that every fucking game i'd go on about them doing it because it is a fucking liability to how we play and can easily lead to an opposition chance or goal and frequently does

FFS if you lot understood the importance of him not doing that shit we wouldn't ever have these debates about, it isn't debatable he does shit that allows our press and counter press to be broken every time he plays
    Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Jesus fucking wept, you don't read here very often, there's entire multi page thread dedicated to slagging players off who've done a fuck site more for this club than Fabinho, who are better players than he is and who can actually read the fucking game and at least be where they should be when they're needed to be
    Someone seems triggered.
    Seems like I struck a nerve.

I hope you get better soon.

In the meantime, I'll just point out that for all the garbageloads of tripe and horseshit you've just typed and shart out on this - both here and elsewhere- , you still haven't explained why in your mind, Fabinho deserves all the blame for the games we lose - inordinately more so than other players, even in games where the fault CLEARLY lay with other teammates more than him - while he gets none of the credit in playing a large role in holding our defense together during a run that saw us go all the way to the top of the league by Christmas after the 7-2 Villa defeat earlier in the season and after we lost both our starting CB's.

It might help as a start if you stopped confusing your (often shitty) opinion for fact.

I won't be holding my breath, though.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Someone seems triggered.
    Seems like I struck a nerve.

I hope you get better soon.

In the meantime, I'll just point out that for all the garbageloads of tripe and horseshit you've just typed and shart out on this - both here and elsewhere- , you still haven't explained why in your mind, Fabinho deserves all the blame for the games we lose - inordinately more so than other players, even in games where the fault CLEARLY lay with other teammates more than him - while he gets none of the credit in playing a large role in holding our defense together during a run that saw us go all the way to the top of the league by Christmas after the 7-2 Villa defeat earlier in the season and after we lost both our starting CB's.

It might help as a start if you stopped confusing your (often shitty) opinion for fact.

I won't be holding my breath, though.
    I have explained, we play a system of pressing and counter pressing, if you have a destroyer, a Fabinho, a Mascherano or a Momo whose nature is to be reactive rather than reading the game and who constantly wants to go steaming into situations and get one of their trade mark tackles in and leave one on players and in doing so they create a great fucking gaping hole in the press and counter press, as Fabinho does constantly, it is of course an issue, leads to opportunities and goals for the opposition

Come on PSG, bum them

Both a bad as each other FFP fiddling wise and wrecking football, but PSG not as bad as City quite

Felix whatever vastly experienced German referee who can't see a blatant foul on Mane, let's play go on, real score and then VAR can't change it because their goal was a new phase of play because Courtois collected the ball

Boooooooooooooooom get the fucking FUCK in 1-0 PSG Marquinhos, City bummed by a near post corner routine yet again

PSG really pumped up for this game. City look anxious. they're not used to not having most of the possession.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    PSG really pumped up for this game. City look anxious. they're not used to not having most of the possession.
    Neymar's sprinting to close players down

Don't know why they've been harping on about City's pressing this season, they've improved at it, but they're still a million miles away from our pressing in that fifteen game spell with Hendo at No6, they're not even close to it