Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast

Thread: CL Predictions - Semifinals

City are going to win it.

When did Jenas play for City he might as well have their shirt on !

Still nothing and I mean NOTHING beats his crying in 2019 final and then Hoddle made a show of himself as well. 🤣🤣

What a shite season its been for us. City are going to win this trophy as well aint they ?

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Yep it’s all gone very Spursy in Paris.
    They fucking let 2 really fucking soft goals in, a cross the keeper should have gathered all day long and a free kick straight through the wall because their players didn't want to get hit by the ball "Act like a man" as Don Corleone once said

I'd imagine MBappe doesn't play for PSG at the weekend and they'll get him fully fit for the return leg, they can still win this if they keep the score at 2-1
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Jenson78 View Post
    What a shite season its been for us. City are going to win this trophy as well aint they ?
    Nah, Chelsea will bum them, like they did in the FA Cup semi

City's 2nd half display shows why they are sitting on top of the Prem

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    City's 2nd half display shows why they are sitting on top of the Prem
    Agreed, fully rested and fresh, massive squad of 2 or 3 top class internationals for every position and have been fortunate enough to only have one injury at a time all season and had the luxury of virtually every side they've played being well below their best levels through the number of games they've played with much smaller squads and having more injuries

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Agreed, fully rested and fresh, massive squad of 2 or 3 top class internationals for every position and have been fortunate enough to only have one injury at a time all season and had the luxury of virtually every side they've played being well below their best levels through the number of games they've played with much smaller squads and having more injuries
    SOUR or what ?

At least we can be thankful City didn't capitalise on the extra man. A third goal would have been too far for PSG. As it is they are still just about in it. Don't know what happened to them second half after a really good first 45. City pressed them high up and they went to pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    And oftimes this season without a recognised striker

I hope it really irritates City fans that nobody really cares what they win due to how they've done it. They are so insignificant.