Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast

Thread: CL Predictions - Semifinals

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    City's 2nd half display shows why they are sitting on top of the Prem
    520m first eleven with over £300m on the bench.

They are going to win it at some point and I suspect PSG will too eventually.

The league next year is going to be a walkover again as they will spend big as Covid not touch them.

Only a matter of time before the EPL is called a farmers league 🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    And oftimes this season without a recognised striker
    Through choice and they've played better without Aguerro and Jesus

They are better without the ball this season, mostly when Foden plays, he seems to be the catalyst for them pressing well, they are more direct, look to drive the ball forward more from midfield at times instead of it always having to be passed forward and started taking more long shots on and have stopped with their every goal having to be scored with their tappy crappy stuff
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I hope it really irritates City fans that nobody really cares what they win due to how they've done it. They are so insignificant.
    I wish we were that insignificant, just won the league Cup, about to win their third title in 4 seasons and now in the CL final virtually.

Money can’t buy you everything…wait…

How many of us would honestly like to be in their position, spending capability?

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    520m first eleven with over £300m on the bench.

They are going to win it at some point and I suspect PSG will too eventually.

The league next year is going to be a walkover again as they will spend big as Covid not touch them.

Only a matter of time before the EPL is called a farmers league ����
    Yep City and the Premier League's lack of introducing a robust FFP system is making not just the league a one team league, the size, depth and quality of their squad is allowing them to dominate every competition and taking the magic away from the Carabao and FA Cup

There lies the reason why the other top 6 clubs getting their fair share of the TV money would make it an uncompetitive 4 team league argument is bollocks, because at present it's a one team league and a one team Carabao and FA Cup, if it weren't for Jurgen working miracles with limited funds and an incredibly limited squad, City would be winning their fourth title in a row this season

Still the Premier League FA Sky and BT say and do nothing about it, it is absolutely ruining every competition in the UK, the other top clubs need the money they bring in to make the league and cup competitions competitive again

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I wish we were that insignificant, just won the league Cup, about to win their third title in 4 seasons and now in the CL final virtually.
    .....and nobody gives a f#$k about them. They're an absolute nothing club.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Money can’t buy you everything…wait…

How many of us would honestly like to be in their position, spending capability?
    I cant lie. I do but purely because we've earned our reputation before it. It would be different.
    It's a sad thing to want but at the end if the day the only club stopping them long term is another club with that spending power.

Well the money being poured into sport and other events is drying up and Covid will make sure of that.

City/PSG can just raid the bank of two countries and do what they want.

EPL is slowly sleepwalking into a one team league like Germany/France its happening right in front of our eyes but nothing will happen as money talks.

Pundits will eventually moan about it when they've had enough but not for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    .....and nobody gives a f#$k about them. They're an absolute nothing club.
    They won't mind that they are winning the trophies. Did we care what others thought about us in the last two seasons?

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Well the money being poured into sport and other events is drying up and Covid will make sure of that.

City/PSG can just raid the bank of two countries and do what they want.

EPL is slowly sleepwalking into a one team league like Germany/France its happening right in front of our eyes but nothing will happen as money talks.

Pundits will eventually moan about it when they've had enough but not for the time being.
    Yep City's spending and their massive squad of 2 or 3 top class players for every position is turning our League and Cup competitions into an absolute farce

Let's remember but for suitcases full of money to corrupt UEFA and some very creative accounting City should have been banned from this and next seasons Champions League