Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 478910111213141516171819202124 ... LastLast

Thread: CL Predictions - Semifinals

Despite the huge disappointment of the goals they conceded, both very bad goals, you'd think PSG will still have the belief they can get the job done, of genuine chances created, PSG had 5 I believe and City had just the one chance for Foden, both there goals weren't even chances really, bad error by the keeper to let Bacon Faces in, bad error by the defenders to let a poor free kick through the wall
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Rodgers can't complain about the amount of money he was given, its not the owners fault he chose to waste most of it.
    He bought a load of shite for the most part, tried to part ex Captain fantastic for Clint fucking Dempsey

Filthy whinging about a pen given against them, letter of the law, it's a pen, it hits Pogba's hand above his shoulder, just like the one we didn't get v Chelsea

1-1 need some really REALLY heavy challenge flying in from Roma here

Europa League but 2-1 to Roma

THIS is the filthy team the Premier League, FA and refs association moved heaven and earth and awarded numerous dodgy penalties to get into this season's Champions League, and without the pressure of their fans bemoaning their god awful performances they've actually improved since then and like City and Chelsea have benefitted from having a large squad of senior players and very few injuries in this season of attrition

Roma have lost 3 players to muscle strains already though, so they might turn it around

Cavani equalises for the filth with a great finish, Pogbra actually looking like a player of late, great ball by him to start the move, probably just trying to show some form to wrangle a move to real in the summer

Then Cavani misses a sitter, the second sitter he's missed, filthy are getting on top unfortunately

3-2 to the filthy, a Manc side benefitting from an horrendous piece of goalkeeping for the second night running

Filthy get a soft soft pen now too, not the difficult bruising evening I was hoping they'd have, well. it's been reasonably difficult I guess, 3 of ROma's best players having to go off injured first half, including their keeper has helped them a lot, Pogba's been excellent, first time I've seen that

Shock Of shocks Utd given the most ridiculous penalty ever. Ball already gone, player momentum taking the players off the pitch and the contact is accidental as they go over the line.
    Football has become a joke of a game with random laws being applied in a hap hazard ad hoc way.

It’s shite.

I think you must be the only person watching this match mate 🤣