Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5891011121314151617181920212225 ... LastLast

Thread: CL Predictions - Semifinals

Come on ROma, you're 4-2 down now, you're going out, be the perennial snidey Italian cliche and start twatting them now
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

When I think of the number of stonewall penalties we’ve been denied this season and Utd have had countless ridiculous decisions in their favour.
    It is nowhere near a level playing field

5-2 to the filthy now, Pogba scores, come on ROma, put the fucking boot in you soft bastards

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Shock Of shocks Utd given the most ridiculous penalty ever. Ball already gone, player momentum taking the players off the pitch and the contact is accidental as they go over the line.
    Football has become a joke of a game with random laws being applied in a hap hazard ad hoc way.

It’s shite.
    Yeah that was never a pen in a million years

Mate dont stress yourself Ole will get his ego trophy this season.

We wont be winning Sunday either going to OT is like a Canelo fight you start the fight 3 rounds down before a punch is thrown !

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    When I think of the number of stonewall penalties we’ve been denied this season and Utd have had countless ridiculous decisions in their favour.
    It is nowhere near a level playing field
    the ones I remember are we should have had 2 v Southampton and 1 v Chelsea

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Mate dont stress yourself Ole will get his ego trophy this season.

We wont be winning Sunday either going to OT is like a Canelo fight you start the fight 3 rounds down before a punch is thrown !
    We'll bum them into oblivion, can't be any excuses of fatigue, they've played tonight and had to work hard for their lead, Roma aren't Premier League levels of fitness or physicality though, very lightweight

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    We'll bum them into oblivion, can't be any excuses of fatigue, they've played tonight and had to work hard for their lead, Roma aren't Premier League levels of fitness or physicality though, very lightweight
    It dont matter how we play we will get screwed by at least one decision.

Last season was proof of that at OT and when was the season we had two ruled out at Anfield ?? VAR is a dangerous match fixing tool.

We'll be looking to win the Europa League next season, get everyone fit and bring 3 or 4 in and move 4 or 5 on and it should be easy enough, the standard of football from both sides in this game is a long long way off Champions League levels

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    It dont matter how we play we will get screwed by at least one decision.

Last season was proof of that at OT and when was the season we had two ruled out at Anfield ?? VAR is a dangerous match fixing tool.
    It has been used corruptly as fuck this season, we're down 12 points on what we should have through pure bent decisions, and as those results affect form and confidence adversely it works out than more than just the points they steal from you

6-2 to the filthy, time for me to Save The World, second one the keeper who had to come on as a sub first half has 'let in'