Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1619202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: CL Predictions - Semifinals

Morono coming on for Villareal
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Always told you he was a player

The Yellow Submarine into the final

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Always told you he was a player

The Yellow Submarine into the final
    Well, that's a none top four finisher qualifying through the Europa out of the equation, I fully expect Villareal to win the Europa and Chelsea to win the Champions League now

United could have been caught easily there tonight. Never turned up. Roma missed some unbelievable chances.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    United could have been caught easily there tonight. Never turned up. Roma missed some unbelievable chances.
    They could easily have gone out, I was watching the Arsenal game, heard Roma had equalised, turned over to see the goal, at which time Roma actually scored their second and they then had 3 golden opportunities to score again in the 5 minutes after their second goal and could and should easily have put themselves 4-1 up and on the brink of nicking the tie

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    They could easily have gone out, I was watching the Arsenal game, heard Roma had equalised, turned over to see the goal, at which time Roma actually scored their second and they then had 3 golden opportunities to score again in the 5 minutes after their second goal and could and should easily have put themselves 4-1 up and on the brink of nicking the tie
    They also could have been 2 up before united scored. It was one of those games like a few years ago where the ball literally kept hitting de Gea from point blank range. Watch the highlights. Unbelievable unprofessional performance

I didn’t catch any of it - but could they have gone out as easily as we could v Barca? Or even Roma in 2018?

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I didn’t catch any of it - but could they have gone out as easily as we could v Barca? Or even Roma in 2018?
    Probably closer to the Roma game where they just couldn’t get to grips with them defensively. Probably a touch of complacency given the advantage they had and they never really got in danger because Roma missed the chances. You’d expect that if Roma had got within 2 goals at any stage surely they’d have stepped it up. Just found it amazing to watch them repeatedly give up absolutely golden chances. 2 fullbacks were amazingly bad.

Well, I still say Chelsea have the players and tactics to bum City, that's twice they've beaten them in 3 weeks now and resting 5 players too

You are like a broken clock.

It’s a game between 2 teams one will win. If City win you will makes excuses like you have for us all season. If Chelsea win you will say - see I told you so.

Get outta town