Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: CL Predictions - Semifinals

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    You are like a broken clock.

It’s a game between 2 teams one will win. If City win you will makes excuses like you have for us all season. If Chelsea win you will say - see I told you so.

Get outta town
    Chelsea will win
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Chelsea will win
    I hope so too. But we honestly don’t know. Really doesn’t matter what you or I say - that said don’t bloody jinx it !!

I have a feeling Chelsea will win the final. The look on the City players and managers face will be fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I have a feeling Chelsea will win the final. The look on the City players and managers face will be fantastic.
    Guardiola had that look today, he looked a very worried man especially as his players are well known for being big time bottlers in big European games, it's really not good for him Chelsea beat them twice recently and were able to consistently cause his side problems with the same players even though he changed things to try and stop that happening

So, come on Villareal and come on Chelsea it is then, it will be class for the LFC Red Cafe trolls if Villareal bum them, they can post 'We all live in a yellow submarine' youtubes, which the Mancs will find doubly annoying is that awful Carra song was also to the same tune

And then post this little nugget when Chelsea bum City

Come on Villareal

Let the trolling of the big time bottling filthy twats commence, SUNK by the Yellow Submarine

:d :d :d
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

As ever all the focus on the next game and Chelsea bumming the other filthy Mancs