Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1922232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: CL Predictions - Semifinals

I can see the benefit in either losing so I really do not care.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I can see the benefit in either losing so I really do not care.
    I loathe Mancs, I loathe how Guardiola is lauded when he has amassed 2 teams of top quality players and that's wrecking the game and I loathe the fact that UEFA are so desperately weak and their FFP isn't fit for purpose and City WERE supposed to be banned from this season and next seasons Champions League and them winning it encourages them and others to continue to cheat the system AND you can't beat Manc tears
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Thought the taking off of the losers medals by most man u players, straight after being hung on them, looked pretty disgraceful and petulant.
    Not sure I have seen anything like that before.
    They should have worn them with pride, they are losers, none of their players seems to have that intensity, focus or desire about them that you see throughout the teams of almost all clubs contesting the biggest trophies, they'll never be winners until Fergie gives Riley a call and tells him to stop taking points of other clubs and handing points to the filthy and make them have to fight for every single win on merit, that's how you become winners, by earning it and having to fight for it with everything you have

How long would anyone want to keep a losers medal round their neck thats not the one they went there for. I understand their frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    How long would anyone want to keep a losers medal round their neck?
    If the cap fits, Ole should have made them wear those medals beneath their shirts in training and in every game until they managed to win something

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    How long would anyone want to keep a losers medal round their neck thats not the one they went there for. I understand their frustration.
    Yep, same with the England players when they lost the rugby World Cup final.

Who came up with the idea for a silver medal anyway?

Give them a silver medal for winning their semi, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Thought the taking off of the losers medals by most man u players, straight after being hung on them, looked pretty disgraceful and petulant.
    Not sure I have seen anything like that before.
    Every team does it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Well, that's a none top four finisher qualifying through the Europa out of the equation, I fully expect Villareal to win the Europa and Chelsea to win the Champions League now
    Yeeeeaaaaaaah, well Yellow Submarine didn't let me down, so, come on Chelsea it is then

Jizzzzzzzzzfest 3-1 Rent Boys
    Uuuuuugh

So, come on Chelsea it is then