Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: This weekends other games

This weekends other games

Bednarek sent off early for Southampton, wrongly in my opinion

What the fuck is wrong with officials and commentators?

bednarek, miscontrols the ball, Vardy is trying to run onto it, Bednarek slides to clear a ball that Vardy hasn't been in possession or control of, gets to the ball very clearly, ahead of Vardy arriving to it, Vardy's sprint carries him onto Bednarek's foot, after he's cleanly won the ball, the defender's studs catching him on the ankle, but he wasn't tackling Vardy, he won the ball, Vardy ran into his outstretches leg AFTER he won it, how is it even a fucking foul?

Seen a few of those given this season, why the fuck do they give them, players are entitle to play the ball, if a forward keeps running and effectively runs into a players leg after they have very cleanly won the ball, it isn't fucking dangerous play by the defender, it's the striker very stupidly putting himself in danger

Oh apparently denial of a goalscoring opportunity, how the fuck, Vardy never had possession of the ball or control of the ball, Bednarek didn't win it, he got to his own miscontrolled ball comfortably first and pushed it well clear of him having any opportunity to score

Another reason I loathe Rodgers, he has his players constantly diving all over the place looking to cheat
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Well, at least we'll have a good laugh at Leicester in next season's Champions League and Premier League, I thoroughly expect we'll see them in the Europa after the group stage and having reached the heights they have so far this season through having a relatively big squad of not top players, but all players of very good ability, better than most other sides, I don't expect them to fair very well in either competition in a normal season in which the lesser lights all benefit from longer rest and more time to prepare for games, those lesser lights being well below their usual levels through having smaller squads, with injuries and having a schedule equivalent to a Champions League side for many part of the season has been a big factor this season

HT 0-0 usual Leicester diving cheating nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Bednarek sent off early for Southampton, wrongly in my opinion

What the fuck is wrong with officials and commentators?

bednarek, miscontrols the ball, Vardy is trying to run onto it, Bednarek slides to clear a ball that Vardy hasn't been in possession or control of, gets to the ball very clearly, ahead of Vardy arriving to it, Vardy's sprint carries him onto Bednarek's foot, after he's cleanly won the ball, the defender's studs catching him on the ankle, but he wasn't tackling Vardy, he won the ball, Vardy ran into his outstretches leg AFTER he won it, how is it even a fucking foul?

Seen a few of those given this season, why the fuck do they give them, players are entitle to play the ball, if a forward keeps running and effectively runs into a players leg after they have very cleanly won the ball, it isn't fucking dangerous play by the defender, it's the striker very stupidly putting himself in danger

Oh apparently denial of a goalscoring opportunity, how the fuck, Vardy never had possession of the ball or control of the ball, Bednarek didn't win it, he got to his own miscontrolled ball comfortably first and pushed it well clear of him having any opportunity to score

Another reason I loathe Rodgers, he has his players constantly diving all over the place looking to cheat
    Yes, very lunlucky to get sent off.

Well at least Bent and Redknapp talking far more sense than Sky's useless commentators, both agree it was never a foul and it fucking wasn't, dirty, diving, cheating Leicester as always, knocks me sick how our commentators and pundits don't call out these diving twats

Grealish, Maddison, Vardy, Sterling, Rashford, Martial, Fernandes, Kane, something to do with most of them being English perhaps, Leicester, Villa and the filthy in particular are constantly throwing themselves to ground looking for fouls when there hasn't been one

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Yes, very lunlucky to get sent off.
    It was worse than the decision to award a pen against Fab v SHeffield United, their player over ran the ball slightly, Fab steps in and wins it very clearly ahead of him, he continues running, puts his foot under Fabs as it is coming down naturally after winning the ball and that's a fucking pen?

If a player wins the ball, without going through or fouling a player and having cleanly won it, the forward continuing their run, collides with their foot or leg after they've won it, it's not a fucking foul

Tonight's officials seem as intent on making sure Leicester stay the top four as they were to get the filthy into it at the end of last season, Southampton aren't getting a single decision, unlike in their game against us at the height of the VAR stitch up when they scored from a free kick that wasn't a foul and got away with 2 blatant penalties not being given against them

Curse of the commentator ....

Ref makes a correct decision in real time to give a penalty for hand ball against Iheanacho.

Warde Prowse puts 10 man Southampton 1-0 up with half an hour to play.

Bloody hell, went for a piss and Southampton go 1-0 up from a pen, it must have been absolutely nailed on for this bunch of officials to have given it

Leicester knocking on the door now