Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: This weekends other games

And equalise, second assist of the game from Ihenacho and another very good assist, reminds me of Sturridge only not as quick
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Johnny Evans heads in from six yards to equalise.
    This is going the same way as Utd v Roma last night. Southampton are terrible

I wouldn’t stress over it mate - even if the foxes lose - we won’t take advantage You wouldn’t back us to beat Cowdenbeath right now

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I wouldn’t stress over it mate - even if the foxes lose - we won’t take advantage You wouldn’t back us to beat Cowdenbeath right now
    AT least reds fans should try and cash in with bets on big chances missed, ffs FSG, we were just looking like finding some form until that ESL business

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Nothing like a game against the filthy at Old Toilet to raise our lads to much higher levels

Minamino subbed after being very poor

I've never understood why professional football players hoof the ball away right up the centre of the pitch to clear, knowing full well they don't have a player up there, knock it out of touch as far into the opposition half as possible there surely

FT 1-1 MUST win game for our lads on Sunday to at least apply the pressure, no fucking excuses

F/T Southampton 1-1 Leicester

All we had to do was hang on against Leeds and Newcastle and we would have been right in amongst it.
    The players, particularly the forwards have massively let the fans down this season and the manager to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    F/T Southampton 1-1 Leicester

All we had to do was hang on against Leeds and Newcastle and we would have been right in amongst it.
    The players, particularly the forwards have massively let the fans down this season and the manager to be fair.
    Both those games should have been well beyond the opposition by the time they scored, our game management from the rest of the players was absolutely piss poor, still want to know what the FUCK that line of 9 of our outfield players strung across our 18 yard box with only Mo up and no-one to clear or play out to in the dying seconds v Newcastle was all about, Klopp fucked up subbing Thiago for Jones in that game too.

I think Jones has potential, but he's not first team squad material for me and doesn't look like a player who will ever be a first team regular, I think he needs to be loaned next season to get some much needed experience