Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: This weekends other games

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Havertz with a couple sees Chelski 2 goals ahead his second after good play with Werner. What a waste of money
    My tip as the player we should sign to replace Bobby longterm over 2 years ago before anyone else even had him on their radar, along with Konate, came across both watching Bundesliga games to have a look at other players we were linked with, singled out Hazard as a greater talent ahead of his team mate we were actually linked with who went to Dortmund
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Jenson78 View Post
    2-0 to City, takes the piss, City beating Palace with they're B team. City currently have NO injuries in their entire first team squad. No wonder they easily won the league, can field two quality starting 11.
    That's why this season is the best chance they'll ever get to win the Champions League they and Chelsea are the only 2 teams left in it who have such massive squads and have had little or no injuries all season, so have been able to rotate and all their players are fully fit and rested

Liverpool PSG Bayern and Real have all really suffered from injuries and fatigue through this seasons fixture congestion

Bitters got bummed

I see the Newcastle players are now on their holidays following Fulham's result yesterday, they put on an absolutely pitiful performance today

I've seen both Leeds and Newcastle play recently ahead of our game, both played with more intensity than normal against, which is very high intensity for Leeds, I remain of the opinion we'd have won both those games but for the ESL announcement

Although it's only half time we currently sit in 7th position based on the current score.
    At 3-0 now with 1 goal disallowed we are defo in 7th place at the end of today.
    Last edited by fagin; 2nd May 2021 at 08:47 PM.

Brewster has really lit it up at bramwell lane

You only need to look at Sheffield's UTDs abysmal performances since they sacked their manager at great expense to illustrate how so many clubs flagrantly waste incredible sums of the TV money free hand outs they get courtesy of the big 6

They really should just have a league amongst themselves.

Teams usually give it a good go when the pressure is off. Sheffield utd have got worse since they were relegated.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Brewster has really lit it up at bramwell lane
    True. Interesting to see if a club looks at his age and the likeliness of getting him relatively inexpensively and takes a punt on him as a squad depth player.

Think we get 15% of any sale (not that it would be much) similar to the 20% we would get of a fee if Lazio sold Luis Alberto.