Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 69101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: CL and EL places

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    3 at the back 4 at the back etc are nonsense in the sense..we use or fullbacks as wingbacks and a midfielder drops back to help the defenders. so in a way thats a 3 at the back on some occasions. Has players don't stand still.
    Basically its still a 4/3/3 with players moving around. The only difference i find with a 3 at the back is if teams set out to play 3 natural defenders.. a 4/4/2 is still 4/3/3 just your midfielder is allowed to get further forward.
    To me i don't know what position Werner would be suit as hes not an inside left .. thats my opinion anyway.
    This isn't the best, because it only shows goals and you don't see a lot of his other play, but from a goals perspective, a great many of them scored inside the box, a lot of the others from starting positions left or right on the last line we regularly see Mane and Salah take up, and goals from all 3 positions we use our 3 forwards. as I said, I wanted us to sign him to play all 3 forward positions, he scored lots of goals, from positions we have our forwards make runs from constantly and he scored quite a few of his goals from inside left he was perfect for us

Chelsea isn't a good fit for him, too slow and laboured in the build up, not direct enough and not playing the ball quickly when it's on

Edit: Also maybe take a look at Mane's and Mo's goals over the last 3 seasons and note how many goals he scored are from the exact same positions, exact same runs and almost identical finishes with the supporting players in incredibly similar positions
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 17th May 2021 at 10:05 PM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Dear 19x
    To quote you from this evening regarding Werner
    "I watched him in several games over 2 years"
    Is that the truth?
    Love your posts by the way!
    19x you appear to be in contradiction
    And to quote your later post...
    "you can learn a lot about players if you really watch the game intently and watch them for 2 years".
    So to reach your judgement on Werner did you watch him intently over 2 years or just several games over 2 years?
    Several games over 2 years is not enough IMHO to make any realistic judgement of a player.

19x you appear to be in contradiction
    And to quote your later post...
    "you can learn a lot about players if you really watch the game intently and watch them for 2 years".
    So to reach your judgement on Werner did you watch him intently over 2 years or just several games over 2 years?
    Several games over 2 years is not enough IMHO to make any realistic judgement of a player.
    Do you understand what watching intently means

Intently - Adverb - With earnest and eager attention

Really focusing on watching, watching and registering every single thing about a players game and interactions and the team dynamic in my case, and that registering any and all really strong cognitive links with how they and their team play with the mechanics of your own team, while also hypomanic so processing and registering all the information far more rapidly than any normal person

You lot will never understand what my head can do that yours can't, I'm extraordinary, you'll never get what it's like to take a critical safety test for instance, complete the test, double, triple, quadruple check your answers, feeling like you've taken your time, get up to leave and wonder why everyone's looking at you, get outside pull your phone out and realise that including the 3 minute walk to get outside, the test set for an hour and a half only started 15 minutes ago, get your score of 100% later

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Do you understand what watching intently means

Intently - Adverb - With earnest and eager attention

Really focusing on watching, watching and registering every single thing about a players game and interactions and the team dynamic in my case, and that registering any and all really strong cognitive links with how they and their team play with the mechanics of your own team, while also hypomanic so processing and registering all the information far more rapidly than any normal person

You lot will never understand what my head can do that yours can't, I'm extraordinary, you'll never get what it's like to take a critical safety test for instance, complete the test, double, triple, quadruple check your answers, feeling like you've taken your time, get up to leave and wonder why everyone's looking at you, get outside pull your phone out and realise that including the 3 minute walk to get outside, the test set for an hour and a half only started 15 minutes ago, get your score of 100% later
    19x
    When will you realise that we are all different. Not just you.
    That is what keeps this forum alive.
    You perhaps have special gifts but so do others in their own way.
    Just like football players and managers.
    I fully understand (and probably everyone else on this forum) know(s) what intently means.
    Get off your high horse sometimes.
    You are evading yet another question and this time about a contradiction in your posts.
    So..
    Does intently studying a player's performance mean watching them for several games over 2 years?

19x
    When will you realise that we are all different. Not just you.
    That is what keeps this forum alive.
    You perhaps have special gifts but so do others in their own way.
    Just like football players and managers.
    I fully understand (and probably everyone else on this forum) know(s) what intently means.
    Get off your high horse sometimes.
    You are evading yet another question and this time about a contradiction in your posts.
    So..
    Does intently studying a player's performance mean watching them for several games over 2 years?
    Yes, watched every Leipzig game I could for 2 seasons, and hope you appreciate, my version of intently, is far more intently than most other people's, taking in information and processing it far quicker, recognising patterns and mechanics of play and positioning far quicker and having a brain that automatically registers and stores important information for you, what most people would deem as intense, doesn't even come close to my normal

Yes, watched every Leipzig game I could for 2 seasons, and hope you appreciate, my version of intently, is far more intently than most other people's, taking in information and processing it far quicker, recognising patterns and mechanics of play and positioning far quicker and having a brain that automatically registers and stores important information for you, what most people would deem as intense, doesn't even come close to my normal
    19x,
    You are again sounding like a politician
    You have gone from 'watching several games over 2 seasons' to 'every game you could' and are still belittling other posters ability to study anything intently.
    The is not full of people like you like it is not full of people like me.
    I could do the daily telegraph crossword in a pub without writing anything down
    I could do a 1000 wire cabling project without planning
    I can vision those things.
    So let's try again.
    Exactly how many games did you study Werner 'intently' over those 2 years?

You must be a multi multi millionaire man. Or at least a very wealthy professional gambler.

registering any and all really strong cognitive links with how they and their team play with the mechanics of your own team, while also hypomanic so processing and registering all the information far more rapidly than any normal person

You lot will never understand what my head can do that yours can't, I'm extraordinary
    "I was gonna rip his heart out, I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious and most ruthless champion there's ever been, there's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander — he's no Alexander.

I'm the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey, there's no one like—I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me.

My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart, I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah."

You are still belittling other posters ability to study anything intently.
    Please understand this, what I'm saying on this front, is simply matter of fact, I'm not belittling anyone

I'll try to explain

When as part of the autism spectrum your brain is wired incredibly strongly to recognise mechanics and patterns and your brain automatically recognises those things and lots of other really important information for you without you really having to try and you also have hypomania, so your brain processes all that information and registers a stores if far quicker than a normal persons brain can (not my opinion, matter of fact) unless someone else here has that very specific mix if so called disorders, there is no possible way they can recognise that information and the importance of it or as much of it or process it as quickly (again, not my opinion, matter of fact)

I didn't keep a score of how many games I watched, more than 20 possibly more than 30 including European games I'd say, but, I honestly don't think you're getting this, I will process, store and gather more important information on a player in just one game, than a normal person will watching 10 or more games (again not my opinion, matter of fact)

I'm not trying to belittle anyone in anyway, how I am wired and my so called disabilities interact with each other has it's downsides for sure, but the positive aspects of it are absolutely incredible

I'll give you an example, both the UKs leading quizzers register the same on the autism spectrum (neither have hypomania) a large part of why they are brilliant quizzers is that autism spectrum element recognises important information for them, in their case the right answers to questions, and stores it in their head without them having to make any real effort to try and learn a lot of it, simply by continually exposing themselves to environments in which their brain can gather the information for them, and then when they need that information, that same part of the brain will automatically find it for them

19x,
    You are again sounding like a politician
    You have gone from 'watching several games over 2 seasons' to 'every game you could' and are still belittling other posters ability to study anything intently.
    The is not full of people like you like it is not full of people like me.
    I could do the daily telegraph crossword in a pub without writing anything down
    I could do a 1000 wire cabling project without planning
    I can vision those things.
    So let's try again.
    Exactly how many games did you study Werner 'intently' over those 2 years?
    PS do you know what several means?
    To me and most people it means ,more than 2 but not many.