Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Southampton

We are toast fellas. That defence is shocking has been shocking since the new year and is part of why we aren’t scoring. Not sure what games many are watching. When you don’t have confidence in your back line - everything is on a knife edge.

If we really are missing Phillips EDiT: Kabak - then seriously - where are we?
    Last edited by Steveo; 8th May 2021 at 07:53 PM.

Alisson

Trent Phillips R.Williams Robertson

Thiago Fabinho Wijnaldum

Salah Jota Mane

Nice 3-0 win for our lads with no dramas, bend over Southampton, here we come
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

A couple of early goals please. Settle the nerves and start enjoying the game again:

Jota stank the place out last time, I’m not overly confident

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Jota stank the place out last time, I’m not overly confident
    hat trick today then, he was the best forward we've ever signed according to Steveo and Kev and adjusting Mane's position to accommodate him, when it is a complete mystery why Mane's position and movement had to be meddled with at all to include him, wasn't going to bugger other things up according to that pair either, as Steveo would say, I know a thing or two about this game

Edit: The really weird thing about fucking about with Mane's position, is that he assisted Jota 2 games running and in both the pair of them had stank the place out and the assists came through Mane taking a leaf out of Kop On Portugals book and saying "Fuck for this" and assuming his usual position and movement
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 8th May 2021 at 08:05 PM.

Where’s Noods for the match thread??

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Where’s Noods for the match thread??
    I really don't know, I have asked if anyone could get in touch with him by any means as he hasn't been seen or heard from here in 2 weeks, which is obviously a worry

19 getting in early with embarrassing himself again I see

No Milner, Davies, Kabak, Keita or Origi tonight. What on earth are we doing in training?
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    hat trick today then, he was the best forward we've ever signed according to Steveo and Kev and adjusting Mane's position to accommodate him, when it is a complete mystery why Mane's position and movement had to be meddled with at all to include him, wasn't going to bugger other things up according to that pair either, as Steveo would say, I know a thing or two about this game

Edit: The really weird thing about fucking about with Mane's position, is that he assisted Jota 2 games running and in both the pair of them had stank the place out and the assists came through Mane taking a leaf out of Kop On Portugals book and saying "Fuck for this" and assuming his usual position and movement
    Is mane not still in the left of the front 3?