Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cl semifinal predictions - 2nd legs

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    PSG need to concentrate on playing football instead of picking fights with their opponents, they are already 2 goals down
    PSG need a keeper and full backs who can cross the ball for a game like this
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    PSG need a keeper and full backs who can cross the ball for a game like this
    Indeed

I don't rate Poch as a manager
    Horses for courses.

I think he suits a certain type of job.

It's the incredible over egging of every single block or tackle as though the City defenders, camped in numbers blocking the centre are doing something miraculous, these are bog standard all day every day blocks you expect from a team parking the bus

HT 1-0 on the night 3-1 on aggregate, don't see PSG getting the result they need, I don't think their set piece delivery is good enough, I don't think their keeper is good enough, I don't think their full backs are good enough at crossing, I don't think they have the type of forwards to really test CIty's defence.

I expect CIty to go through, then will hope Chelsea get the job done tomorrow v Real as Chelsea do have the right type of plyers to cause City a lot of problems as they demonstrated in the FA Cup semi and Tuchel knows how to use them, unlike Poch, I really don't think City will want to play Chelsea in the final and I'd fancy Chelsea to beat them, they have an incredible array of options in their forward line

Let's not forget, that except for some incredibly creative accounting, hiring the best lawyers possible and throwing suitcases of money at a few people in UEFA, this City team should currently be banned from the Champions League

Let's not forget, that except for some incredibly creative accounting, hiring the best lawyers possible and throwing suitcases of money at a few people in UEFA, this City team should currently be banned from the Champions League
    Exactly.

My predictions from the 1st leg thread:

Jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzfest 2-1 PSG
    Rent Boys 1-1 Real Madrid
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

PSG should just take Icardi off, put MBappe on at RFWD, move Di Maria to LFWD and put Neymar in the false 9 position

Kean and Draxler on for Herrera and Icardi

2-0 Mahrez, game over, really poor from Poch, poor set up to try and take City on, or rather wrong set up, pace in behind and either side of their CBs is what you need against City