Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cl semifinal predictions - 2nd legs

Bore off commentators, let's see how good that CB pairing is against a manager with the players to get at City and who knows how to use them and them not having 2 or 3 midfielders in front of them making angles for them

PSG down to 10 men now
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I'll watch the remainder, only to see and hope PSG totally lose it and really put the boot in

Or, get a couple of the City players on yellows in this leg or from the first leg second yellows so they miss the final

Detest all four semi finalists and everything they stand for. So never been so disinterested in the latter stages of the Champions League. All four clubs are pure slime.

Mane, in form, at the start of the season, had Diaz on toast, he was destroying him, them Jurgen went 442 and moved Mane rather than Jota to left mid

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Detest all four semi finalists and everything they stand for. So never been so disinterested in the latter stages of the Champions League. All four clubs are pure slime.
    Yep me too, never thought I'd ever be in a situation where I'd say such a thing, but Chelsea are actually the lesser of the four evils, I hope they turn Real over tomorrow night and beat City in the final and miss out on top four with us being in there instead

here's a thing, they have this constant wankfest over Guardiola, if he's such a brilliant manager, why is this the first Champions League final he's managed to reach in 10 years despite having the most expensively assembled squads in the German and English top flight over that 10 years, Bayern's new manager managed it at the first attempt last season and won it

It couldn't possibly have anything to do with him having to play other sides with comparable best 11's in this competition, unlike in almost all his side's games in their domestic League and Cup competitions could it?

Seeing them win this will be as bad if not worse than watching Utd win it.
    They simply have not earned their place at the table. Kyle Walker a CL winner. Fucks sake.
    I'm really hoping for a Madrid win now and I despise them, it'd be priceless seeing Guardiola lose the final.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Seeing them win this will be as bad if not worse than watching Utd win it.
    They simply have not earned their place at the table. Kyle Walker a CL winner. Fucks sake.
    I'm really hoping for a Madrid win now and I despise them, it'd be priceless seeing Guardiola lose the final.
    I want Chelsea to make the final now, I think Tuchel with his squad of players and his forwards and Mount in particular and through their knowledge of them playing in the same league have a far far better chance of beating them than Real would, make no mistake, City will be desperately hoping to play Madrid rather than Chelsea, who recently bummed them in the FA Cup semi final

PSG were a huge disappointment. By the look of it City got the best draw.