Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cl semifinal predictions - 2nd legs

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    PSG were a huge disappointment. By the look of it City got the best draw.
    I wonder of Mbappe has made his mind up. They won't get a better chance to win it.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Exactly.

My predictions from the 1st leg thread:

Jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzfest 2-1 PSG
    Rent Boys 1-1 Real Madrid
    Just counted those scores.. you posted

Madrid 2-1 Chelsea
    PSG 2-2 Jizzfest

I agree with 19 too, should never have had the ruling overturned by the CAS

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Detest all four semi finalists and everything they stand for. So never been so disinterested in the latter stages of the Champions League. All four clubs are pure slime.
    Well said, the other 3 make Real look classy.

Fooking tv crew had fake crowd noises on and you could still hear the players shouting. Absolute garbage watching footy without fans.

Not even a fake city crowd can generate a cooking atmosphere

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Detest all four semi finalists and everything they stand for. So never been so disinterested in the latter stages of the Champions League. All four clubs are pure slime.
    Amen brother, amen. It sums up the state of football perfectly.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I wonder of Mbappe has made his mind up. They won't get a better chance to win it.
    Their best chance was last season, this season has been a war of attrition, PSG, Bayern and our lads have all been well under strength in Champions League games, MBappe clearly played with an injury in the first leg, I think he's Real bound
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    A thigh injury done him tonight, Maybe it's not to be for him there. I'd love him at our place but it's never going to happen.

Best team won. Hard to see them being stopped now.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Best team won. Hard to see them being stopped now.
    Chelsea will bum them, just like they did in the FA Cup semi final, PSG had zero quality to attack them with in wide areas, they constantly tried to go through the centre, Chelsea have the right type of forwards and the right manager to beat City and have already done so quite comprehensively with the right tactics and use of them only recently

That's why I don't rate Poch, Di Maria LFWD Neymar false 9 and MBappe RFWD was his best chance of exploiting City as his full backs don't have the required quality offensively, he could have done that first leg, he could have played Di Maria Neymar and Kean second leg, he just isn't a very good manager

Poch doesn't even know how to press them, make sure they can't go to fernandinho or Rodri whichever one is playing, Chelsea has Mount around that player constantly, look to nick it when they try to play to one of the further forward midfielders or either full back, then you have Mount and any 2 of their forwards on the counter
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 4th May 2021 at 11:25 PM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Chelsea will bum them, just like they did in the FA Cup semi final, PSG had zero quality to attack them with in wide areas, they constantly tried to go through the centre, Chelsea have the right type of forwards and the right manager to beat City and have already done so quite comprehensively with the right tactics and use of them only recently

That's why I don't rate Poch, Di Maria LFWD Neymar false 9 and MBappe RFWD was his best chance of exploiting City as his full backs don't have the required quality offensively, he could have done that first leg, he could have played Di Maria Neymar and Kean second leg, he just isn't a very good manager
    Meh. Still say city will win.