Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Cl semifinal predictions - 2nd legs

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Meh. Still say city will win.
    No, Chelsea are favourites now, Tuchel knows how to play City and has the players needed to play as you need to, really hope they beat Real, because City will beat Real easily as Zidane doesn't know how to play City either
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    No, Chelsea are favourites now, Tuchel knows how to play City and has the players needed to play as you need to, really hope they beat Real, because City will beat Real easily as Zidane doesn't know how to play City either
    Think Chelsea are pretty average still. They couldn’t even beat us last time out.

Edit. They did. Still only 1-0 though.

Chelsea have the players and the set up to do everything City don't like, stop them playing around in a triangle between their 2 CBs and their No6, forwards with incredible pace who can run in behind them and are comfortable doing so in wide areas and full backs who will go ahead of midfield to be released joining the forwards and attacking midfielder

That's how you beat City, that's how we thrashed them 3-1 last season, they're still not at all good at defending those kind of situations, Tuchel totally gets how to play them and he has the players to play them as it is best to
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”