Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: UK elections May 2021

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,430

    UK elections May 2021

    Expecting Labour to get absolutely hammered tonight.
    Expecting Sir Keir to resign.
    He has not cut it for me.
    Always wastes his questions at PMQs like he is in a court room but does not seem to realise there is a time limit and question limit.
    Boris chucks him aside far too often with his twat retorts.
    Quite embarrassing sometimes.
    Don't know what he stands for.
    I fear Labour will be a weak opposition for generations.
    Angela Rayner or Lisa Nandy maybe?

  2. #2
    Sucker Starmer doesn't project any personality, he's perceived as just another suit.

    Just reading about a candidate whose name was left off the ballot paper after a "printing error", 21st century Britain.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37,965
    Starmer and all his right wing cronies are still living in the 90's, when pre Blair's impression of the Tory party, the Labour party had 30-40 seats in Scotland and numerous seats in the North with massive majorities who would elect a donkey if it were wearing a red rosette

    They are living 30 years in the past and simply won't accept that what Blair did was a one time trick and point blank refuse to accept that a lot of people had their reservations about Blair but voted for him as the lesser of 2 evils, many expected him to move more to the left in the second or third term, and when that didn't materialise, the once massive majorities started to diminish pretty rapidly, you can see it by looking at the historic election results in those seats.

    Starmer and his mob have tried, persistently, to blame Corbyn and others for the loss of these seats, while working against them to try and lose them, but the truth of the matter is, these seats had their majorities massively reduced through Blair's time as leader.

    Labour need to rid itself of Starmer, Phillips, Benn, Kinnock, Streeting, Ashworth and all the other Blair relics infesting the party and become the party that represents the people it was formed to again, while all those Blair loyalists remain in Labour, they will never get elected with the policies the UK desperately needs, and all of those and their other cronies not mentioned have worked harder than anyone in any party to ensure a Labour Party worth having wasn't elected in 2017
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

  4. #4
    Sucker Starmer has sacked Angela Rayner so Labour should win now...what a prize cnut he is

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    10,131
    Hes only sacked her from campaign management. She's still deputy leader.

    Labour are done for a considerable time. I genuinely don't see how they win people over.
    It's a really sad state in this country now when people would rather vote for thundercunts like Johnson than a decent and fair man like Corbyn.
    Unfortunately Corbyns legacy has damaged Labour beyond repair for a long time its 100% unjust but that's the way it is. He doesn't deserve the criticism.or reputation he has. He believes in fairness but the British media did such a job in him.
    The average voter in this country is won over by charismatic leaders regardless of what a cunt they are. Almost like policies don't matter anymore. A trebled defect, 150k deaths, cronyism, child poverty and food banks at record highs, continuous cuts to education and public services. Its like how bad do they have to do before people wake upto what a pack of cunts they are?
    I live just up the road from Hartlepool and they have lost a former red wall. What they think the Tories are going to do for them I've no idea but it doesn't detract from how poor Labour have been.
    They treated the people of Hartlepool with contempt, Paul Williams was the candidate ( he lost his Stockton seat where I live in the last election) , hes a massive remainer yet Hartlepool is a massive brexit area. It was a non starter.
    They need to forget the old guard of Labour voters and try to engage with the young people who are now questioning them. Theres no identity under Starmer, hes as bland as water and I know politicians are untrustworthy but did anyone really fall for his backstabbing act?
    He backed Corbyn for years, Rayner did too but are now happy to blame him for everything.
    They are a total mess and the worst thing that happened was the wrong Miliband being elected as leader. I think their demise started with the banking crisis but just got worse and worse after Ed was leader.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    3,409
    Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Hes only sacked her from campaign management. She's still deputy leader.

    Labour are done for a considerable time. I genuinely don't see how they win people over.
    It's a really sad state in this country now when people would rather vote for thundercunts like Johnson than a decent and fair man like Corbyn.
    Unfortunately Corbyns legacy has damaged Labour beyond repair for a long time its 100% unjust but that's the way it is. He doesn't deserve the criticism.or reputation he has. He believes in fairness but the British media did such a job in him.
    The average voter in this country is won over by charismatic leaders regardless of what a cunt they are. Almost like policies don't matter anymore. A trebled defect, 150k deaths, cronyism, child poverty and food banks at record highs, continuous cuts to education and public services. Its like how bad do they have to do before people wake upto what a pack of cunts they are?
    I live just up the road from Hartlepool and they have lost a former red wall. What they think the Tories are going to do for them I've no idea but it doesn't detract from how poor Labour have been.
    They treated the people of Hartlepool with contempt, Paul Williams was the candidate ( he lost his Stockton seat where I live in the last election) , hes a massive remainer yet Hartlepool is a massive brexit area. It was a non starter.
    They need to forget the old guard of Labour voters and try to engage with the young people who are now questioning them. Theres no identity under Starmer, hes as bland as water and I know politicians are untrustworthy but did anyone really fall for his backstabbing act?
    He backed Corbyn for years, Rayner did too but are now happy to blame him for everything.
    They are a total mess and the worst thing that happened was the wrong Miliband being elected as leader. I think their demise started with the banking crisis but just got worse and worse after Ed was leader.

    The banking crisis that was created by greedy bankers who were de-regulated in the 1980s by Thatcher's government. Tory tossers including the media occasionally blame the Labour party for the crisis and many of the voters believe them!
    I've had my fill of politicians generally. I would love to see Bill Shankly's socialism given a chance in the UK. Will it happen? Will it f.....

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Anxiety Avenue in Tinnitus Town
    Posts
    4,961
    Sadly that fascist,globalist agenda loving wank Lord Drakeford is still gonna be running the show down here in Wales...He's promising to be 'radical' and 'ambitious' in his next term....Sounds like Hitler's old pal Joachim von Ribbentrop....Twat!...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    Sadly that fascist,globalist agenda loving wank Lord Drakeford is still gonna be running the show down here in Wales...He's promising to be 'radical' and 'ambitious' in his next term....Sounds like Hitler's old pal Joachim von Ribbentrop....Twat!...
    Or perhaps Ron Vibbentrop?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTLeBybJhSo

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    10,131
    Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    [/b]
    The banking crisis that was created by greedy bankers who were de-regulated in the 1980s by Thatcher's government. Tory tossers including the media occasionally blame the Labour party for the crisis and many of the voters believe them!
    I've had my fill of politicians generally. I would love to see Bill Shankly's socialism given a chance in the UK. Will it happen? Will it f.....
    Totally agree yet it is still a stick that some people beat Labour with.
    Labour are really tarnished now and it will take a decade minimum before people might have faith in them again. They just keep making mistakes all the time.
    Starmer is not winning over anyone new. That's the biggest issue.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,430
    Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Totally agree yet it is still a stick that some people beat Labour with.
    Labour are really tarnished now and it will take a decade minimum before people might have faith in them again. They just keep making mistakes all the time.
    Starmer is not winning over anyone new. That's the biggest issue.
    Labour need some kind of fundamental shift.
    I do not know what they stand for anymore.
    Perhaps there needs to be a split.
    Starter should have resigned.
    The longer they persist with him the harder it will get.
    BoJo is muscling in on labour heartlands with labour promises.
    Will he fulfill those promises?
    Levelling up? = More debt that they may pretend to be addressing.
    The country is now already deeply in debt.
    When/how/who will pay that back.
    Unless Labour realise what is ahead of them and present a realistic, coherent long term vision I think they will be gone for an eon.
    Please resign Starmer and let the party do what it must .

Similar Threads

  1. Post your thoughts (2021 Edition)
    By RedNoodle in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: Yesterday, 01:03 PM
  2. January 2021
    By miller0863 in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 1695
    Last Post: 3rd February 2021, 06:53 PM
  3. FSG are already answering Liverpool's big 2021 questions
    By Liverpool Echo in forum LFC News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30th December 2020, 03:16 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22nd September 2020, 01:30 PM
  5. 2020/2021
    By miller0863 in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 23rd August 2020, 10:32 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •