Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: This weekends other games

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Yeah I do he has already mentioned it on Friday and said its not his problem.

In his defence it isnt his problem it was caused by United fans but the EPL arranged these dates.

After they have played us they not care about last few games as its job done for them.
    They will care about the last games, they'll need to be at it and look to keep their rhythm, pretty sure we'll bum them anyway, they can rest who they like ahead of our game, they've benefitted from a season with all their best 11 being available for almost all games, they played Thursday, today, some will play Tuesday and most of them have played most of their games
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    They will care about the last games, they'll need to be at it and look to keep their rhythm, pretty sure we'll bum them anyway, they can rest who they like ahead of our game, they've benefitted from a season with all their best 11 being available for almost all games, they played Thursday, today, some will play Tuesday and most of them have played most of their games
    Your sure we’ll bum them at old Trafford given the form of bot teams and our utterly depressing record there?

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Your sure we’ll bum them at old Trafford given the form of bot teams and our utterly depressing record there?
    Best time to do it, let's not forget their abysmal form at Old Toilet this season, our better away form than home form and that our lads have really turned up for most of these types of games this season, despite being hugely disappointing in too many other games we should have comfortably won, also, Mane scored 2 in his last 3 and is looking a lot sharper again, which can't be a bad thing
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 9th May 2021 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I dont mean they will throw the games they will play their best players in bits and bobs.

They wont go all out as players will want to be fit for the final and Euros.

City team was weird yesterday dont think Pep chucked the game he just played a formation and players who wont play the CL final he is odd like that at times.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I dont mean they will throw the games they will play their best players in bits and bobs.

They wont go all out as players will want to be fit for the final and Euros.

City team was weird yesterday dont think Pep chucked the game he just played a formation and players who wont play the CL final he is odd like that at times.
    He's worried about losing the Champions League final to Chelsea, tried a different set up that wasn't massively understrength leaving a couple of his leading lights out to see how that worked out in trying to nullify the Chelsea forwards he seems so concerned about, and, it didn't work, he's finally after 10 years of trying with the one team in a one team Bundesliga and Premier League, reached another Champions League final and is likely to overthink it and get bummed like they did against Lyon last season

Tuchel knows what I think should be obvious, but most managers don't seem to get, that having a man stopping them playing that triangle between Rodri/Fernandinho and their 2 or 3 CBs means one or 2 of their midfielders have to come back deeper to make an option and it really disrupts how they like to play, most managers just leave Rodri/Fernandinho well alone and let them have it there and knock it about between the CBs and their No6 to their hearts content, giving them all day to pick out one of their more creative and dangerous midfielders between the lines further advanced
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 9th May 2021 at 05:32 PM.

Mind you, I always thought it should be obvious to always show Giggs outside because he was never a good crosser of the ball and stop Beckham getting on his right foot easy, over compensating and almost completely blocking anything from his right and making him come back on his nothing left foot, but that was apparently beyond all managers too

Lanzini's gone off injured and it looks like Cresswell, who has been very good this season by anyone's standards, has tweaked his thigh, that's a double hammer blow to West Ham's aspirations and might just burst their bubble

Equaliser on it’s way any time now. West Ham hit the post and Bowen fails to tap in the rebound.
    West Ham totally dominant in the second half, 76% possession

West Ham 0-1 Everton
    62 mins gone

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Equaliser on it’s way any time now. West Ham hit the post and Bowen fails to tap in the rebound.
    West Ham totally dominant in the second half, 76% possession

West Ham 0-1 Everton
    62 mins gone
    They're going for it bringing on Yarmalenko, the lad has a shot and a half on him from distance

Also, it looks like Leicester will be missing Evans and it's not beyond the realms of possibility Brenny will rest a few ahead of the cup final on the Saturday