Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: This weekends other games

Old OLD School Moyes now, trying to win as many corners as possible

That used to be Moyes game plan every game against all opposition with the bitters, long diagonals and trying to win corners and nick something from a set piece
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Richarlison is a miserable looking fucker
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Richarlison is a cunt, a miserable looking fucker and one hell of an ugly bastard
    Fixed that for you

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Fixed that for you
    Yup. All things considered, there’s no wonder he’s not happy.

Today's game was one of the things I posted in reply to Scientific Reds questions about West Ham, pointing out that most teams play quite open against them and try to have a go, which allows West Ham to play through them, in today's game, in which a team set up to stop them and counter rather than have a go, West Ham lose 1-0

Very different playing park the bus sides in most games and playing against sides having a go in most games

Great result that, except for the bitters winning any game is never a good thing

I think our game against West Ham away, was the last one that I really enjoyed. Salah‘s goal in particular was magnificent.

Well that means if we get our shit together and win at Old Trafford we are 5th, 3 behind Leicester and 4 behind Chelsea, with those two having much harder finishes to the season and Cup Finals to play in.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Well that means if we get our shit together and win at Old Trafford we are 5th, 3 behind Leicester and 4 behind Chelsea, with those two having much harder finishes to the season and Cup Finals to play in.
    If we get our shit together and bum the filthy at old toilet we could be fifth, 3 points behind Leicester with a game in hand if they get bummed on Tuesday continuing their recent malaise, it's not beyond the realms of possibility Brenny will rest a few ahead of the cuo final and it looks as though Evans is out in any event

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Indeed.

Winning at Old Trafford is a big ask, but at least the opportunity is there.

Also our general chances of getting a Europa League spot should we miss out on Top Four went up a notch, as a draw with United would take us level with West Ham, but with us having the better goal difference.

Not a terrible weekend. Fingers crossed for the right results on Tuesday and Thursday.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Only City not turning up against Chelsea ruined a perfect weekend