Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 25678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: This weekends other games

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Only City not turning up against Chelsea ruined a perfect weekend
    They turned up, Chelsea were just better
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Only City not turning up against Chelsea ruined a perfect weekend
    Know what would be fun?

Spurs fluffing their fixtures against Wolves and Villa - thus facing the prospect of them finishing lower than Arsenal at the Death - so they spare their blushes by thumping Leicester on the last day of the season.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    They turned up, Chelsea were just better
    I don’t think they gave a toss personally it was baldy trying to be clever and not give anything away before the CL final.

The stupid thing is they would have had the title with a win I know they will anyway but surely you get the job done ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I don’t think they gave a toss personally it was baldy trying to be clever and not give anything away before the CL final.

The stupid thing is they would have had the title with a win I know they will anyway but surely you get the job done ASAP.
    The fact that, ridiculously unlikely as it is, they could still fail to win the thing at least gives United a bit of interest - which may mean they actually show up against Leicester on Tuesday and pry the door further ajar for us.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

I don't think it was Baldy trying to be clever, I think Chelsea's forwards genuinely worry him and he tried a different set up ahead of the Champions League final to see how that might help combat them and theirs runs and it didn't

Most important thing v City in their more like Liverpool of last season set up is to have players who will run in behind in the spaces at the side of their CB's and have a player on Rodri/Fernandinho to stop them knocking it about between the 2 Cbs and No6 while their other mids are constantly making runs in more advanced positions looking to be found, Tuchel's worked this out

I don't think it was Baldy trying to be clever, I think Chelsea's forwards genuinely worry him and he tried a different set up ahead of the Champions League final to see how that might help combat them and theirs runs and it didn't

Most important thing v City in their more like Liverpool of last season set up is to have players who will run in behind in the spaces at the side of their CB's and have a player on Rodri/Fernandinho to stop them knocking it about between the 2 Cbs and No6 while their other mids are constantly making runs in more advanced positions looking to be found, Tuchel's worked this out
    The pace of Chelsea worried him for sure but no way does he start with a back three in the CL final.

Mendy or is that Mandy has surely played his last game for them he is crap on a par with Moreno for defending and he cost £50m !

The pace of Chelsea worried him for sure but no way does he start with a back three in the CL final.

Mendy or is that Mandy has surely played his last game for them he is crap on a par with Moreno for defending and he cost £50m !
    I love to slate a City slop as much as the next man but NO-OnE is as crap at defending as Moreno was

I love to slate a City slop as much as the next man but NO-OnE is as crap at defending as Moreno was
    Well no but pound for pound he is crap for £50m a total flop.

I remember a game a few years ago and Sky were saying Pep left him out at Anfield for “tactical reasons” aka he can’t defend.

I actually think Ole might rest fewer than people expect v Leicester, I've thought for a while that he isn't actually managing the filthy, that Old Whiskey face and Phelan are running the show behind the scenes and there's no way those 2 would be fielding a hugely weakened team v Leicester while they can still mathematically win the league

Allardyce has lost his record. WBA relegated after losing earlier.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.