Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: This weekends other games

They are winning games because their confidence is high, they are not good to watch though.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Not bothered to tune in its a forgone conclusion anyway.

Utd will have qualified for CL and will rest players against Leicester.
    Do you think Ole will get away with resting players v Leicester when it is still mathematically possible for them to win the league?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Do you think Ole will get away with resting players v Leicester when it is still mathematically possible for them to win the league?
    It's possible them winning the league, but we all know they won't. All City' s defeat did was delay the inevitable. They will pick a stronger squad for our game than they pick for Leicester, they won't want us to beat them.

They're only good if teams sit off them, let them play to the centre then out wide and get crosses in easy with no pressure on the ball or crosses in early from one of the mids advanced in too much space with no pressure on the ball

During this supposed run of excellent form, with their best 11 available for all their games they:

Drew with the bitters. West Brom, Palace, Leeds, Arsenal and lost to Sheffield UTD at Old Toilet

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    It's possible them winning the league, but we all know they won't. All City' s defeat did was delay the inevitable. They will pick a stronger squad for our game than they pick for Leicester, they won't want us to beat them.
    I too am sure they will rest players v Leicester and look to hand them a free hit, even though it is still mathematically possible for them to win the league and apply pressure to City, because, they don't really believe they are good enough or have been good enough to win the league and are big time bottlers

Terrible thing to say or even ever suggest, but a bitter win is probably the best result for us in this game

Terrible thing to say or even ever suggest, but a bitter win is probably the best result for us in this game
    I agree.

Nothing wrong with wanting a rival to do well for a match or two if it benefits us.

There's always a couple of matches a season where I think "hope Man United win here" because of how the Table happens to be sitting.

Yeah I do he has already mentioned it on Friday and said its not his problem.

In his defence it isnt his problem it was caused by United fans but the EPL arranged these dates.

After they have played us they not care about last few games as its job done for them.

Calvert Lewin scores in the24th minute with the first shot at goal from either side

West Ham 0-1 Everton