Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Southampton Match Thread

Micah is on a wind up surely talking about you need to sell to buy.

When have City done that 🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Excellent assist...

You are crackers...

Pure bat shit crazy man but fun - just can’t take anything you say without the the fizzy drink coming out of my nose
    Well, I did call it, "I'd get Bobby on to make sure you press better from the front" and Bobby and Mane close their lad down, Bobby pops it off to Thiago and goooooaaaaaaal, as i keep telling you Steveo, I know a thing or two about this game
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Micah is on a wind up surely talking about you need to sell to buy.

When have City done that 🤣🤣
    He is as thick as they come. Truly embarrassing to listen to. Just screams to the world - football is a sport full of thick twats.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Well, I did call it, "I'd get Bobby on to make sure you press better from the front" and Bobby and Mane close their lad down, Bobby pops it off to Thiago and goooooaaaaaaal, as i keep telling you Steveo, I know a thing or two about this game
    Mate what are you taking about.

Have you played football? Bobby’s flick is a blind pass to guy facing 4 players a long way from goal. it’s Thiago’s cute instant touch to stop the over hit pass - the drive forward - the disguised shot PLUS deflection that is the goal.

If you honesty believe that anyone but you thinks different then that sums you up.

Maybe stick to talking about how we deserved to beat Chelsea at Anfield..?

Anyway I don’t have time to argue with a total fruitcake - enjoy your delusion
    Last edited by Steveo; 8th May 2021 at 10:38 PM.

Don't worry, we're signing Rodrigo De Paul in the summer, giving us him and Thiago as options for RCM and another option for RFWD, making Keita, Ox and Shaqiri surplus to requirements, he can do everything each of them can do individually in their very rare great moments routinely game in game out, we'll still need a new player for LCM and another positionally astute No6 who can pass the fucking ball

I do worry for you buddy. That’s some bad afliction

Mate what are you taking about.

Have you played football? Bobby’s flick is a blind pass to guy facing 4 players a long way from goal
    Picked him out clear as day, knowing his quality, it was his introduction to ensure the press was kept on from the front that made it all possible too

Picked him out clear as day, knowing his quality, it was his introduction to ensure the press was kept on from the front that made it all possible too
    Mate you are - as usual talking total and utter baloney. It is a statistical assist like a goal kick.

Please go watch. This is embarrassing - we had multiple better chances to score but almost all shots were shocking. Thiago makes that all for himself. But you know this.

Go find a 5 years old to wind up - or someone on your level.

Mate you are - as usual talking total and utter baloney. It is a statistical assist like a goal kick.

Please go watch. This is embarrassing - we had multiple better chances to score but almost all shots were shocking. Thiago makes that all for himself. But you know this.

Go find a 5 years old to wind up - or someone on your level.
    Steveo, did or did that chance not come about through Bobby's introduction to make sure we pressed better from the front? And, was that the point I made for introducing him? Without that improvement in our press from the front, that ball never even gets to Thiago, you dimwit

I'd be tempted to bring Bobby on and liven up our pressing from the front a little
    Hmmmm Steveo? Didn't the all important second goal come about as a result of that improvement in the pressing?