Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Pundits and commentators

How did Sam Matterface manage to pull a hottie like Natalie Sawyer? .There's hope for us all.

I know they're thick and their purpose in UK broadcasting is to talk rank average nonsense the lowest common denominator goes for, but for fucks sake, stop talking it up, England haven't played any football all tournament, they don't have a pressing game, they haven't had runs in behind from the 2 inside/wide forwards all tournament except for the odd one or 2 very isolated ones, they consistently lined up without a single player in their midfield who could connect the runs in behind, they've been garbage and got this far by playing sides that are even worse and through a shocking dive to reach the final

In the modern game YOU NEED a pressing game, all the top international sides play a pressing game, all the top club sides play a pressing game, all of England's best players play in club sides that all play a high level or very good level pressing game, with inside forwards making the runs in behind, with at least one player in midfield who can connect those runs, Southgate had all the players to do that and served up that 1990's Roy Hodgson, Sam Allardyce, Sean Dyche garbage, they need to get shut of the useless twat
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Right now is when you expect them to be really stepping up and pressuring the ref's association on their application of VAR and to explain how decisions that replays show very clearly to be incorrect have been given that at the very least, have given City a 4 point advantage/swing through handball offences given and not given in their games v Wolves and Everton in another incredibly tight title race

It's simply not good enough, if they are to maintain any semblance of credibility they need to be putting the pressure on and making sure what can only be viewed as very clear and deliberate bias is stamped out from Premier League officiating and the officials responsible are removed from being ever able to officiate at any level
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

VAR is new to them this lot haven't worked out the high line / offside trap !

Lucy Ward is the only one ive heard explain how and why it works in depth.

The rest of em high line = lots of space to run in on goal and leaves us exposed.

Its much better to defend like Burnley with your men all camped in their own box they dont concede let alone lose games !

As Sky decided to get rid of OAPs last year like Thommo Nicholas they missed the oldest and most boring of the lot Tyler what a tw*t that man is.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    they missed the oldest and most boring of the lot Tyler what a tw*t that man is.
    "....and here's Tevez with his Bulldog-like approach..."

Best Thing ever was when they sacked gray and keys. They Were seriously painful to listen to.

Quote Originally Posted by Red October View Post
    Best Thing ever was when they sacked gray and keys. They Were seriously painful to listen to.
    Right pair they were but look how long it took them to sack them they would have been doing all that sexist stuff for years.

They both hated Rafa as well for no other reason other than he managed LFC.

Last 4 years since we have become proper challengers Tyler/Neville are just as bad to some extent I get Neville but the main man with the mic ???

If you cant do your job properly then you shouldnt be doing it, Mark Chapman is a Utd fan but you never see him carry on like this he is a pro at his job how you expect them to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    "....and here's Tevez with his Bulldog-like approach..."
    "Aaaaaaaaaaaaand it's live".
    Yeah we know. Fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Right pair they were but look how long it took them to sack them they would have been doing all that sexist stuff for years.

They both hated Rafa as well for no other reason other than he managed LFC.

Last 4 years since we have become proper challengers Tyler/Neville are just as bad to some extent I get Neville but the main man with the mic ???

If you cant do your job properly then you shouldnt be doing it, Mark Chapman is a Utd fan but you never see him carry on like this he is a pro at his job how you expect them to be.
    I think Neville is OK. He obviously hates LFC but he is fair and gives balanced views on us I think.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I think Neville is OK. He obviously hates LFC but he is fair and gives balanced views on us I think.
    He used to be but he is on a mission to say Trent cant defend along with his idiot sidekick Tyler.

Full back roles have changed loads but Carlos Cafu Marcelo were doing this two decades ago yet these idiots think full backs need to be like Winterburn !

You not hear him say how cr*p AWB is nope he is a good one on one defender ok maybe he is but for £50m he is limited.

He has to be fair attacked Fred but when I see Utd he seems a decent CM to be he is basically doimg the work of 1.5 players when Pogba/Bruno go missing.

He said the other week "I didnt take the job to watch LFC lift trophies" maybe said as a joke but he loves his sly digs.

I dont want him to kiss our a*se but you expect balanced views and we defo dont get that on Sky only Souness stands up for us.