Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Pundits and commentators

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    United basically not allowing Greenwood to go.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57314442

Not sure WTF is wrong with us for trying to help Hendo to go after he missed so much for us.

He is clearly going to see more breakdowns with each passing season.

We do need to be a little more cute at times. We are a soft touch
    Has always been the case with us. Hendo could have done what VVD is doing with NL, just rule himself out.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

They should all want to represent their countries for as long as they can. Its a short career and I'm sure some players have regretted retiring early from it. It should be everyone's dream to play for their country , no matter which sport it is.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    They should all want to represent their countries for as long as they can. Its a short career and I'm sure some players have regretted retiring early from it. It should be everyone's dream to play for their country , no matter which sport it is.
    Years ago yeah but now club/champions league is higher level.

You have to factor in how toxic fans are to...Gomez got booed when he came on after being mauled by Sterling.

Id have jumped ship if I was him he got no protection what so ever...say what you like about Ferguson if that was a United player he would have kicked off big time about it.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Years ago yeah but now club/champions league is higher level.

You have to factor in how toxic fans are to...Gomez got booed when he came on after being mauled by Sterling.

Id have jumped ship if I was him he got no protection what so ever...say what you like about Ferguson if that was a United player he would have kicked off big time about it.
    I don't really see what the difference is. They get racially abused playing for their clubs too.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I don't really see what the difference is. They get racially abused playing for their clubs too.
    He wasn’t racially abused it was the dickhead England fans booing him as the bloke who attacked him got dropped from the squad.

That is the level of morons you have following the national team around and it’s why I want him nowhere near it.

The best present for me is a blooper in the 90th minute by Pickford to knock England out.

Oh and Trent/Hendo to not start.

He wasn’t racially abused it was the dickhead England fans booing him as the bloke who attacked him got dropped from the squad.

That is the level of morons you have following the national team around and it’s why I want him nowhere near it.

The best present for me is a blooper in the 90th minute by Pickford to knock England out.

I understand now

This - and this again.

I see Jamie Carragher is at it again. Claims Rafa would be ideal for Everton. I doubt they would accept Rafa after he called them a small club (he was right though )
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I see Southgate was most displeased and annoyed with the hacks for their stupid Trent stories, quite sure that shit was started by Sky
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

The pundits and commentators are also balls deep in trying to normalise all the bent refereeing and VAR calls, I would bet a kingly sum that the sublime Cavani 'goal' wins goal of the season, were it legitimately a goal, I would have no problem with that outcome whatsoever, it was a wonderful strike, however, it wasn't a legitimate goal, Fernandes didn't touch the ball from De Gea which meant Cavani was offside, yet despite replays clearly showing that, rather than call it out, MOTD doubled down and entered it into their goals of the season competition
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”