Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Manchester Utd v Liverpool Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Unfortunately, it's out of our hands. We are still behind if we win game in hand. We have to rely on both dropping points. One or both will do when they meet each other.
    Wrong, it is in our hands because they play each other and they can't both win

All our focus needs to be solely on getting the win and another vital 3 points v West Brom, no turning up for games like this and dropping points in other games, it has to stop, we HAVE to get the win on SUnday
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Not thinking ahead, one game at a time....that was huge and a v.good performance, Trents back, Mo's control and effort today was sublime and Bobby's brace...Dug deep and worked hard as a team. Proud of 'em.
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Unfortunately, it's out of our hands.
    It's not.

Win all 3, qualify for sure.

2 wins and a draw then yeah, need extreme luck. But if we win all 3, we're in.

Don't forget that if Chelsea finish 5th and win the Champion's League, 4th place still gets to go to Europe too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Booooooooooooooooooooom get the fucking FUCK in FT 4-2 fucking great win Trent MOTM by a mile, brilliant assist for Bobby at the end of the first half, a few absolutely sensational balls from that deeper position I've been slating him for not playing well enough or enough of, and our third coming from him playing the percentages brilliantly, smashing his shot hard and low across the keeper forcing him to parry for Bobby to pounce for 3-1

Up the bum job done, a fine bumming administered to the filthy, despite the officials giving every single decision against us they could

As ever all the focus on the next game getting the win and another absolutely vital 3 points, can't stress this enough, there is no point turning up for a game like today's and not playing to those levels v West Brom, need full intensity for that game, and even more quality

Well happy with that tonight, especially being one of the few here who believed our lads could and would win
    To be fair 19 you always think we will win

For the record I still think we will lose

Win our game in hand and it’s on! Chelsea face Leicester, Chelsea will think about CL. Leicester have their last game against Spurs.

Definitely in our hands. Let’s grow some cohones and win all three!

Tv really focused on Mane not giving Klopp a high five after game. Mane looks to be an unhappy boy anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by 3underpar View Post
    Tv really focused on Mane not giving Klopp a high five after game. Mane looks to be an unhappy boy anymore.
    Yeah - NBC Sports here showed that replay a few times before Klopp's post match comments. Klopp said 'It was a late decision in training yesterday but it's all fine'.

They really focused on Fab doing what I've been saying he does all the time in games for over a season for the filthy's first goal, it's why as we have evolved to play, you can't afford to have a destroyer at No6, you can't coach that out of a destroyer, they want to hunt the ball, fly into challenges, leave one on players, get attracted to situations they shouldn't leaving a man they shouldn't wide open
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Mane has done an interview speaking about having medical checks to find out what is wrong.

Nothing has shown up on the checks.

My guess is he might be suffering long covid as he hasnt lost his pace just his stamina but I think with a rest he will be ok.

They should be focusing on the game and how well we played instead of a nothing incident. Typical media.