Thread: Manchester Utd v Liverpool Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Joetan991 View Post
    How to get a penalty in O.T ?!
    You don't
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Always great to beat those twats
    Indeed

Sadio mane on Instagram “big 3 points” posted whilst wearing the Senegalese kit 😬.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Sadio mane on Instagram “big 3 points” posted whilst wearing the Senegalese kit 😬.
    He's turned into such a cunt this season, maybe he's just frustrated with himself

Don't think anyone will buy him even if we was selling 1 of the 3 in the summer

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    He's turned into such a cunt this season, maybe he's just frustrated with himself

Don't think anyone will buy him even if we was selling 1 of the 3 in the summer
    That what happens when you hang around Diouf

I've watched the highlights a few times now, quite a few, very enjoyable administering such a balls deep bumming to the filthy, they really haven't improved much, I noted Jurgen rightly omitted them from his 2 teams who'd be right up there challenging next season

Effectively, although they wouldn't have caught City anyway, they threw the towel in on their only 'title challenge' if you can call it that, they've had in the last several years and are likely to have for several seasons to try and fuck us over. I expect them to be back right were they were prior to the pandemic in a normal season, when the lesser sides and other sides with smaller but decent squads with European aspirations have their usual week to prepare for most games and aren't missing a few through injury
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Mane can leave, Salah can leave if they think they can play better football elsewhere, no player is bigger than the club.

Mane and Salah got their frame under Klopp, if they play with other teams, they might not be so successful, see Coutinho and
    Can are good example.

I'm trying not to rush to judgement on Mane.

Some people are highly emotional and if he is having a 3-day strop or whatever I find it hard to hold it against him, given the amount of good he does for his village back Home and so on.

Equally he needs to wind his neck in and get over it as soon as possible. Everyone in the front 3 scored on Thursday, which justifies Klopp's call.

Agree Sid. He has been amazing for years, clearly something is off this season.

He has looked at times like he wants out and at one point I was just waiting to hear the bad news. Let’s hope not - fantastic player who is out of form.

Let's not forget the ref, when required to play a minimum of 1 minute of additional time, for some reason decided to blow up early when Mane was clean through bearing down on the filthy's goal in the first meeting at Anfield

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”