Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your team v West Brom

Your team v West Brom

Take that you inbred, 6-fingered, game-throwing weirdos.

........................Alisson

Trent.......Phillips....Williams...Robertson

.......................Fabinho

.........Wijnaldum.........Thiago

.....Salah.........Firmino......Jota
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Agree with that Sid.

First and foremost, whoever Jurgen selects, our lads need to turn the fuck up, play with the same intensity as they did in tonight's game, be direct when it is on for them to be direct, put those early crosses in from deeper wide and inside left or right positions when they're on, and/or to turn and disrupt their defence, And if we release a player a little wider with an opportunity to shoot and they're packing the box, fucking SHOOT! Play the fucking percentages, shot hard low across the keeper like Trent for Bobby's second tonight

There is no point and no fucking excuses EVER for turning up and playing in the big games and strolling around thinking it's going to be easy and we can just take our time and overplay and play with less intensity against lesser sides and we HAVE to correct that v West Brom, get the fucking win and improve our goal difference in the process

Alisson

Trent Phillips R.Williams Robertson

Wijnaldum Fabinho Thiago

Salah Firmino Mane

Mane in for Jota for me, it's a quick turn around and Jota hasn't had that much game time since he returned to fitness and looks absolutely shot second half before he was subbed
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Mane in for Jota for me, it's a quick turn around and Jota hasn't had that much game time since he returned to fitness and looks absolutely shot second half before he was subbed
    Can totally understand that thought process. I just love that Jota has the capacity to get chances from not all that much.

That touch he took on his right foot to get the ball airborne for a controlled smack with his left was a thing of beauty last night, as one example.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Can totally understand that thought process. I just love that Jota has the capacity to get chances from not all that much.

That touch he took on his right foot to get the ball airborne for a controlled smack with his left was a thing of beauty last night, as one example.
    It was brilliant, we may need some brilliant improvisation like that, with a fucking finish too mind, v West Brom, it will all be down to fitness levels and Jurgen's plans to beat West Brom, I expect he'll have 2 or 3, because now they're relegated, they'll be a bit of a wild card, although it is Fat Sam, so I'd still expect them to try and park the bus and look to nick something from a set piece.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Will there be some fans at the Hawthorns?

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Will there be some fans at the Hawthorns?
    I think its just the last two games that fans are allowed back in.

Thanks sky

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Thanks sky
    No problem

Mane on the bench again. This is no time to act like a child.

He's been fockin shite all season too.