Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your team v West Brom

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Be a tough old game tomorrow and another cup final and we simply HAVE to break our habit of turning up against the top sides and failing to produce our best against the lesser sides and be at full intensity, focus, accuracy and quality in everything we do, those early crosses from deeper in behind their defence towards the far post, hit to stay in play will perhaps be key, enabling us to turn them unsettle them and then score from arriving on the end of those balls, create from a different area having collected them after we've turned their defence, or through winning it quickly high up with great pressing and counter pressing having turned them

Fat Sam giving it the large about exploiting us, we do need to keep it tight in the centre you feel we'll need to use all the excellence we displayed in defending while attacking in making sure we pick up Matheus Pereira and Callum Robinson while attacking to make sure they can't be quickly relesed for counters if our play breaks down, releasing either to drive the ball forward towards the opposition backline with their lone forward looking to be released has been a feature of their play under Fat Sam, you expect that may be his plan for tomorrow and what he is referring to
    If we turn them over I'd love it if Klopp had a pop at what a small time fat prick he is.

Big Sam wants to 'hurt' or Champions league ambitions. Let's fucking hammer his lot.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    If we turn them over I'd love it if Klopp had a pop at what a small time fat prick he is.
    He's got more class than that.

I'll settle all day long for a hard earned, full intensity and focused no dramas 2-0 win for our lads, but I would be absolutely delighted if we hand Fat Sam a proper good hiding

I expect a lot of fouling from their mob, along with our not playing the percentages anywhere near enough or smartly enough given the amount of situations we find ourselves in when it's the best option for our player to take, I do frequently wish we'd go absolute old school and when teams are looking to persistently foul us, really go after any opposition defender on a yellow, keep looking to release one of our forwards one v one against them to have them off or have to not risk a challenge in case they pick up a second yellow
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Score first.
    Score early.
    Score a second.
    See it out via boring possession.

I'll take an injury-free win under of any Nature, but it would be wonderful not to be chomping on the nails in the 85th minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Score early.
    Score first
    Score second
    Score third
    Score fourth
    See it out via boring possession.
    I'll take that Sid, quietly optimistic that after not figuring a way to make them work in the absence of any of our usual commanding CBs, that we could well profit from our once most lethal in the league set pieces, putting Phillips right in the centre and looking to ping it right on his head seemed to create havoc in the filthy's defence in our 4-2, could have been a handful more thrashing of them on Thursday night

Hopeful we have Millie, Ox and Keita back for this game for legs to keep the press and intensity going and manage the game in the last 20-30 minutes, been a short turn around, we need to be at full intensity and we will need fresh legs for the last 20-30 minutes to manage the game

Looking forward to this one, hope that’s not a bad sign.

Says it all about his mentality ie fat sam. when his whole focus is us. His team have been relegated and all he seems to care about is stopping us.
    I still snigger at the time he claimed he could manage Real Madrid.the white hankies would be out the first second he goes on the touchline.. 100% record for England. only 1 game mind
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I'm looking forward to this one too, I EXPECT all our lads to play with the same intensity, focus, quality, precision, flair, creativity, vision, awareness and deadly accuracy they displayed v the filthy and to get the win and another vital 3 points and celebrate it at the final whistle by all making the X man sign Fat Sam made a thing assisted by the Murdoch media in 2009 when Rafa was manager, X Premier League in West Brom's and Fat Sam's case

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Says it all about his mentality ie fat sam. when his whole focus is us. His team have been relegated and all he seems to care about is stopping us.
    I still snigger at the time he claimed he could manage Real Madrid.the white hankies would be out the first second he goes on the touchline.. 100% record for England. only 1 game mind
    Don't know how he still gets jobs, he may not get another one if they don't keep him next season, now his record of keeping teams up has now gone.