Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: This weekends other games

Fulham equalise at Old Trafford.

I was just reading Solskjaer's comments about how the fans protests affected their players.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Fulham equalise at Old Trafford.

I was just reading Solskjaer's comments about how the fans protests affected their players.
    Poor them! Getting paid ridiculous amounts of money and a fan protest affects them. Maybe they started to think their paychecks would take a hit.

Fernandes should have gone in the first half for bringing down a Fulham lad who would have had a clear run on goal. Two games running at Old Trafford they should have had been down to 10 but got away with it.

In the second half, Rashford was guilty of one of the worst dives I have ever seen and got a free kick on the edge of the box. We saw one replay and absolutely nothing was said.

Some things just never change.

Brighton 0-1 City
    FT Saints 0-2 Leeds
    FT Filthy 1-1 Fulham
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Fernandes should have gone in the first half for bringing down a Fulham lad who would have had a clear run on goal. Two games running at Old Trafford they should have had been down to 10 but got away with it.

In the second half, Rashford was guilty of one of the worst dives I have ever seen and got a free kick on the edge of the box. We saw one replay and absolutely nothing was said.

Some things just never change.
    Yep, they'd still only be on 69 points, maybe less if the mandatory penalty for Greenwood's handball was given at 2-1 in their game v Villa and that Manc twat Kavanagh hadn't sent Watkins off for, although I loathe the diving twat, actually diving out of the way to stop himself getting clattered

Come on Leicester...
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Maddison diving as usual, I loathe that about the Premier League, if you're a highly thought of England player who doesn't play for Liverpool or you play for the filthy, you can just throw yourself to ground at will and constantly get free kicks for nothing

Soyunchu still modelling his look of John Travolta in Swordfish I see

Chelsea denied a clear pen

It's a really odd situation.

I'm cheering for Leicester now to beat Chelsea (and help our CL spots contention), but also cheering and hoping for Chelsea to beat City in the Champion's League final.

But a Foxes win here (and yet another defeat for Chelsea - two of the most recent to the same opponent) might mess with their confidence going into that final and make them ripe for picking by City (whose number they seemed to have over their last few encounters).

But at the same time City don't look so hot themselves at the moment.

I've never seen a situation where both Champions League finalists look so out of form heading into the game.

Well, you only need to win on the day.
    Nothing before that matters, I guess.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!